Chapter 4

I don't know, how many days I've been tied up in this warehouse.It must be weeks or even months .

Dark Daisy every day pays a visit to me, give me my food and pisses me off, everytime she shows me her stupid masked face.

Though I have nothing to complain about, I get food here,it doesn't tastes much bad. The ropes tied in my ankle and wrists are neither too tight

What is it is just, I'm kept tied, in an old warehouse and the person I hate the most is in love with me.

My life ends up being a joke. GREAT.

Someone who can make it better is Ivette. 'But where is she?' asked the inner me.

I remember that, before everything blacked out and I woke up here, I was with her.

'Is Ivette the one who kidnapped me?' I shook my head and said "What am I thinking. She loves me, how can she-"

Then another thought hit me. "These people must have blackmailed Ivy to do that.I'm sure, she could never do anything like this purposely. I know, she loves me"

Then I sighed.

_________________________________________

Ivette's Po.v :

As every day, I was pacing my way towards Kiara's room... err... the abandoned warehouse.

Neither do I like seeing her tied up that way, but I have no other choice. I'm not allowed to do anything beyond what boss instructed me.

I sighed.

And  I was in hurry to see her. I got to know, she is in danger.

And I wish I could tell her who I really was or how much I love her. Or maybe both.

I got to know that from Richard, he said he overheard boss planning to move her to some other places and basically, separate us. As he knows this very well that, while I'm present, he cannot use Kiara, for which she is kidnapped.

I had instructed him to pack up all essentials in a car. I'll bring Kiara and then we'll escape from there.

I had finally reached the rusted iron door, behind which lied Kiara tied up.

Then I heard her mumble "These people must have blackmailed Ivy to do that.I'm sure, she could never do anything like this purposely. I know, she loves me"

I smiled to myself and thought 'Kia, though I couldn't show you who I am, but that definitely doesn't mean that I can't care for you. Now I have a second chance to prove myself to you.'

Then with much courage, I opened up the screeching rusty door and said "Kia, It's an emergency, we need to escape"

_________________________________________

Kiara's Po.v :

I couldn't believe my ears. Did she just say ' we need to ESCAPE?'

I couldn't help but finally asked her "Are you seriously gonna help me escape or, it's just another plan of yours?"

"No, I'm not helping you escape, but keeping you in my sight, so that you are safe"

"Heck, why do you even care?"

"Because I love you, and I'm flopping my boss's plan which I never dared to do in my life, just to make sure you are safe and this is no joke" she said, partly shouting.

"listen up dark daisy, I don't believe in what nonsense you say and I'm not going anywhere with you"

"ok then, do whatever you want. And I know that aim already has a plan to deal Nick Fury with your life. Choice is yours. I want my answer by 30 minutes from now."

Before I could say something, she had already vanished off. Hell, what am I supposed to do now?

Unsure about what to say, I sighed.

___#___(45mins from then)

First a screech, then" Decided what to do? "from Dark Daisy.

I hummed and said" I'll go, only if you promise me something "

She hummed, signaling me to continue

" promise me to keep me safe, will you? "

Her lips curled to a short smile." that's the reason why I'm talking you. "

Ok, she is sweet. I think I am safe with her.

Then a thought hit me. Did I just started liking her? Am I cheating on Ivy?

She came and untied the ropes, then helped me stand up.

Then we had to run, till I saw the sunshine, after weeks.

She took me to a black car. We sat in it and she started the engine. Then I asked her" Do you have a license? "

" nope, I'm just 14 now. But don't worry, I know how to drive a car, I've hijacked and stole so many "

'did I take the right decision?'