Chapter 2

Ivette's point of view:

I played my favorite song playlist, ignoring whatever chaos our class was making. Everyone went silent, followed by Ms. Paul, our chemistry teacher, entering the class.

I didn't bother to wish her. As I glanced at her, I saw a blonde girl with hazel eyes, bright features and in a grey jumpsuit. As I looked at her, our eyes locked. I paused the song and opened the headset.

Ms. Paul said"Good morning students, today we have a new student among us. Meet Kiara Taylor ."

Heat flushed through my cheeks. While the devil whispered "What the heck is wrong with you, don't let your stone heart melt for some mere shield agent. You gotta save your badass form." and as always, I agreed to the devil.

Ms. Paul continued "Ivette Carter, I give you the responsibility of Kiara, help her to merge with the high school atmosphere"

I got up. "Sure ma'am"

"Kiara, go sit beside Ivette"

She said with a timid voice "O-okay ma'am"

"Ivette, could you please come there, I have to tell you something"

Nodding, I followed Ms. Paul. She took me out, in the corridor and whispered "Ivette, we have information that this kiara girl is a under-training shield. Take care of her well, we can use her to deal with Nick Fury for important things."

"I know that, ma'am. After all, I'm dark daisy, the youngest criminal in shield's wanted list. This will be another amazing achievement for me" said I, with a smirk.

"Good, but be careful. Kiara should not get a single hint that this is an aim base. Remember, don't take her to the basement and don't.let.her.know.we.all.are.aim.agents. Got that?"

"I'll try my best."

"That's like a responsible girl" said Ms. Paul.

___#___(after class)

I was waiting outside the science lab, while Kiara and Ms. Paul were discussing some things about the the projects we already completed.

"Uh, Hey" came a male voice from my back "umm, I'm Richard Wilson, nice to meet you... "

I turned back to face a midi-dark featured boy, with green eyes.

"Ivette Carter" said I.

"Oh! Umm, Ivette, did we meet before?"

"I'm your classmate"

"You study in class 9.Wait,according to the aim files you're dark daisy, isn't it? I'm one of your biggest fans. Oh, did I mention that I'm a aim agent too?"

I nodded. I wondered, how could criminals have fans. Ok now that's weird, for me at least. But hey, I'm not complaining. I love attention and fame. Other than that, there's no reason I'm still working for Aim.

He continued "I was just hoping that we could be friends,, so can we?"

"Hmm, sure Rich-"

Then interrupted me Kiara.

I continued with my sentence "We can, but you gotta excuse me. I've to show Kiara her dorm room"

He said "Umm Ok, we may meet later". We waved each other bye and went upstairs.

We stopped at the last room in the floor and I opened it.

Then we both entered and I threw my bag in the bed. Then said "Kiara, the lower bunk is mine. Take up the upper one" gaining a nod from her.

"Can we be friends?" said she.

"No prob from my side"

Then she gave out  a sweet smile, forcing me to say "you're cute".

She blushed slightly. I smirked.

'this will be a long night'