Chapter 10

A week have passed.

I joined 'L'enseignement supérieur high', the same school where Kiara studies.

Ivan, Justin, Luna and Raven are Kiara's friends, and in that case, they are mine too.

They aren't that bad. Especially Justin. He lived in NYC when I was dark daisy, and was another fan of mine.

Most people -tho the only once we met are they-dosen't know much about the Avengers.

Karen is a baker in a restaurant in Paris, while Kia works as a part-timer waitress in a coffee shop.

I guess I should look for a part-time job too. They aren't the wealthiest.

I found out that there's a graphic designer vacancy. It's not like I'm an expert, but I know the basics.

They wants me to make an webpage for advertisement of their company, that's to by Friday.

I have enough time.

They will give me 57.91€ for this work. If they like it, they may hire me and may monthly salary will be 173.72€.

Whatever it is, I'm happy that I could be of any help.
‹»»›

"Ivy, it's almost 11. You can do it tomorrow. The due date is on Friday and today's just Monday. Come on-" I cut Kiara off, still facing the glowing screen of my laptop.

"I know that."

"Then come on"

"I'm sorry baby. I have to complete this ASAP"

"Ok then. Continue with your work"

"Thanks baby"

"Stop calling me baby. It's too cheesy" she punched my arm playfully.

I chuckled as I said said. "Ok. Sure baby" .

I looked at Kiara, who pulled the cover till her chin and looked at me, eyes wide and a sweet smile found its place in her soft lips.

I gave her a reassuring smile.

I gave the HTML commands and it was mostly completed. I just needed to attach the hyperlinks for the other documents that contains vital information about the company.

After about another hour, my web page was done. I saved it and lied in the bed, with Kiara beside me.

***********

I felt something...err.... someone shaking my shoulder.

I groaned and struggled to open my eyes. After about another 5sec I took to adjust the light, I opened them.

"Good moo....rning, Kiara" I said, with a yawn.

"Hey, it's 5am, we have to go to school" Kiara said.

"Yea" and I sat up.

I went to the bathroom to change into a steel blue crop top which fell till my lower waistline and a dark high-waist pair of jeans. Then brushed my teeth and tied my hair into a bun.

After I exited from there, I went downstairs and found Kiara in a red shirt and black a-line skirt. Her hair was in a ponytail and she looked gorgeous.

"Mom already left, let's go to the bakery and buy something" she said.

"Yeah sure....do you know something?" I said as I went near her.

"Know what Ivy?"

"That you look like an angle" I whispered in her ear and brushed her lip with mine.

"Really? But no less than you" she said and continued kissing me.

After a lovely 10 minutes, we decided to leave.

We walked for about 15 minutes and arrived at le pain français, the place Karen works.

I ordered a croissant and she ordered the same. We talked a bit too, but only a bit.

It was already 6am and our school started from 6:30.

But we arrived at 6:10.

By that time Raven and Ivan was here.

"Hey Rae, hey I" I said.

"Bonjour" we greeted each other.

The first time I met Raven, her hair colour was red. Now it's platinum. She mostly wore dark coloured clothes.

Ivan is the star football player, highschool jock and that's what I know about him. Every girl wants him but I don't find a reason. Maybe cause I'm onto girls.

"Why did ya came early?" I asked

"I had an essay to complete. Rae is gonna help me" Ivan replied.

I simply hummed, not finding it interesting.

A/n: sorry for delay and short chapter. Enjoy. Vote and comment.😃 And by the way, steel blue mentioned in this chapter is this colour:

😃 And by the way, steel blue mentioned in this chapter is this colour: