👑One👑

Ok I'm not a good girl and I'm not a bad one either. Just say I'm in between. I can be sweet when I want to and a devil when I want to. 

Let me introduce myself.

Rebecca White and I'm 22 years old and mother of a little four year old girl name Sara. I'm not upset that I don't know where the good for nothing father is. As long as I have Sara then I'm ok.

We currently move to New York a few weeks ago and was getting settled in our new house. It has three bedroom,bathroom,kitchen, living room and a huge yard for Sara to play.

"Mommy there's a little boy near door with bright red hair."

"Is that so?" I kneel down to her level and arrange her blond curls. "Want to go and saw hi?"

"Can I?"

"If course." She jump and run for the door. I follow behind her and she run to the fence that divide the yard.

"Hello! I'm Sara and this is my mommy."

"Hi,"the little boy said shyly. "I'm Ethan."

"Do you wanna play?" The little boy face lit up and he nod. Sara look at me and I nod. She hurry over to the opening in the fence and to Ethan.

I went back inside and continue to put the boxes away and clean up. A knock came at the door and I put the last box away before going to the door.

I smile at the red hair woman. She was around my age or maybe a year older.

"Hi. I'm Isabelle Taynor. I'm Ethan's mother."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Rebecca White. Come in."

I walk to the living room and she follow me. She set a bowl of cookies in the table.

"It's good to have someone my age to talk to. There's pure nosey old people around here."

I laugh and sit on the couch.

"I was gonna go to the store. Wanna come. We could get to know each other more."

"Sounds fun. I'll get Ethan ready and meet you put front." I nod and get up.

Sara came in with a huge smile on her face.

"What's the smile for?"

"I make a new friend." I chuckle and pick her up. "Are we going somewhere?"

"Yes. To the store with Ethan." Her face got brighter if that's even possible. I put her in her coat and she put her fluffy slippers on. "Ready?"

"Yes." We walk out the door and I  close it behind me.

"Sara!" Ethan came over and hug Sara who turn red. It's so cute seeing a four year old blushing.

"They are so adorable,"cooed Isa. "I hope they stay friends forever."

"Me too."