👑Three👑

Curiosity got the best of me and I look behind me. My eyes were met with dark brown ones that look like they were staring into my soul.

I was the first to look away and I turn to Isa who was white as a ghost.

"Isa you ok?"

"I'm ready to get out of here." I get up and went to get the two sugar heads and pick up our groceries.

"Mommy? What's going on?"

"Nothing for you to worry about baby." I could feel the dark drilling holes in my back. "Who is he?"I asked Isa.

"Elejandro Garcia aka King. The most dangerous man you'll ever come across. He kill without hesitation and no mercy."

I heard gunshots and my blood run cold. I grab Sara and pull her to me. Isa did the something.

"Mommy." I try to calm a crying Isa down. We were caught in cross fire along with several other people. Some got shot but thank God we were ok.

"Nathan your life has come to an end,"I heard a chilling voice said. I look behind me and saw Elejandro with a gun in his hand.

"Really King?" My eyes snap to to the other man who was smirking. He also have a gun.

I heard more gunshots and scream because they were passing right pass our head.

Someone touch me and I scream.

"Get the other one and bring them to the house." I know that voice.

Sara was taken out of my arm and I panicked. I turn to the voice and he grab my hand. He pull me to a black BMW that was heavily tinted.

He open the door and I he make me get in then he came in with Sara.

I take Sara from him and held her little body against me.

I can't believe this is happening. First getting caught in a cross fire then getting kidnapped by a cold hearted bastard.

"Mommy?"

"I'm here baby."

"Where's Ethan?" I look out of the back of the car to see several others.

"They're behind us,"I heard Elejandro said.

"Go to sleep Sara?"

"What's your name?" I look at the man that just save our life.

"Rebecca White." He nod and the car went silent which was fine with me.

I've in my been here a couple days and already trouble find me and then cross fire and kidnapped.

I thought I was starting over when I move here.