👑Eight👑

I walk into the living room and everyone look at me. There were two girls there that weren't there before. A black hair one was looking from the shirt to my face with a death glare.

"See something you like babe?"I asked her smirking.

"Take that shirt off."

"Make me. I'm borrowing your man things and you're gonna stay on the side and watch." Her face was red and I my smirk grew. "Maybe I'll handcuff him to the bed and have my way with him. What do you say? Sound like a plan right?"

"You bitch!"

"Mind the language. There are kids here."

"Kids are stupid and so are you. Now take my man's shirt off."

"I have his boxers on too." I lift the shirt up and show her.

"Mommy?" I look down at Sara. "When is daddy coming back?"

"Soon." I look at the girl and she was glaring at Sara and that throw me over the edge. "Hey bitch. Eyes off my daughter."

I jump on her and mess up her Barbie face. She try to grab my hair but I twist her arm making her scream.

"What's going on here?"

"Daddy!" I was pulled off the girl whose nose was definitely broken and bleeding and her make up wasn't helping the bruise on her face.

"Babe she attack me!"she screamed,her voice sounding like a dying cat.

"Ele let me go so I can finish her sorry ads! No one talk shit about my daughter and her away with it!"

"Hey calm down,"he whisper in my ear. I glare at the girl and calm down a bit.

But as soon as Ele loosen his grip I was on her. I fist her in the throat over and over until I was pulled off again.

"Tamia time out." I was lifted up and carry out of the room. "What's wrong with you?" He set me down and I glare at him.

"Why don't you go back to your bitch and leave me alone." I turn to head back to the living room but he pulled me back and push me against the wall.

"Yes she's a bitch but she's not better than you. Plus you look hot in my clothes." I roll my eyes and look at him.

"I'm starving." He chuckle and lift my shirt up. "Hey!"

"What?"he asked,smirking. "I want to see what you look like under there."

"No." I duck beneath his arms and went to the living room.