👑Five👑

The men seem as surprise as me as I watch the cold man with a little girl who was laughing her was off.

"Am I missing something?"Isa asked,coming to stand beside me.

"I'm asking that same question Isa. I'm asking that same question. Where's Ethan?"

"With Joel. He's a guard that Ethan seem to love so much."

"We just lost our kids to a bunch of hot men."

"You think we're hot?"a voice said beside out ear causing me to jump.

I turn around and slap whoever it was and saw blond man running his cheek and pouting.

"That hurt." I roll my eyes and slap him on the other cheek. "King your girl is beating me up! But I'm sure she's good in bed!"

I stare at him wide eyes.

"Imagine those legs wrap around my waist and my hand tangled in that hair!"

I was shocked at what he was saying but I can't say anything.

"Matt I swear to God if you touch her I'm going to feed your balls to the lion!" Matt gulp and was holding his family jewels.

"Damn. Is that you treat a brother!"

"Half brother Matt!" Matt huff and look at me.

"Mood breaker. So what's your name hot stuff?" I roll my eyes and walk to where I saw Elejandro went which happened to be the living room.

"Mommy."

"Hi darling. Ele what are you doing with me daughter?" His head snap to when I call him Ele and his eyes were darker than ever.

"Eddie take Sara. Sara your mother and I have to do something." He get up and I try to run but I was over his shoulder before I get far.

I hit his ass that was nicely shaped and then he hit me.

"Did you just slap my ass?"I asked bewildered.

"You slap mine so I return the favor."

I was drop in something soft and I didn't realized we have entire a dark room. The windows were open so it was light enough.

"What are you doing?"

"Taming the sassy mother. You feisty and I like women that isn't scared of me. That is damn rare."

I kick him in his family jewels and get up. I was out the door before he realized what happened.

I run down the long corridor and down and flight of stairs.

"Rebecca!"I heard the angry shout and run for the better. I reach the living room and sit between the men.

"What did you do?"Matt asked.

"Kick him where the sun doesn't shine. That's what I did." They look at me like I've grown two heads.