👑Seven👑

He turn my face so I was looking at him and his eyes were cold. I try to move away but he wasn't having it.

I was lift up and place on his lap so now I have to look at him.

"You're scared."

"Why should I be?"

"Then look me in the eyes and tell me you're not scared."

Why would I be scared. I was use to looks like that. I grow up with that look from my parents then I get it from the person I thought I could trust.

"I'm not scared of you Ele." His face lit up and a huge grin take over.

Bipolar much.

"Matt dinner time!"Ele shout.

I move off his lap as I heard feet. Alot of them.

They appeared in the living room and Ele point to the kitchen.

"What should I cook?"

"Where's our groceries?"

"Kitchen."

"I'll help the ass cook,"said Isa shooting daggers at Matt who was only smirking at her. "And maybe cook him too."

"Are you a cannibal lady?!" I laugh at the two. They definitely like each other.

"Ele I need clothes for the kids. Its Sara bath time."

"Stay here and don't leave leave." He left the room and I was confused.

While the others were fooling around I run the bath for Sara and Ethan. I set them in the huge tub and they laugh and pop the bubbles.

We were in the bathroom for almost an hour so its time for us to get out. I grab two towels and wrap them in before leaving the bathroom.

"Race you!" They drop the towel and run off. I groan and just follow. Kids aren't the easiest to deal with.

When Sara was born she wasn't the easiest. She cry most of the time especially when I'm doing something.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and turn and just head back up stairs.

I open the only black door and know who it belongs to. I lock the door and went to the bathroom. I strip and turn the shower on before stepping under it.

Oh so relaxing.

I step out of the shower and grab a towel and dry off. I went into the room and open the closet. I took out a black t-shirt and grab a boxers.

The t-shirt reach midthigh and the boxers fit ok.

I open the door and went downstairs.