Missing (1)

'I never really thought about it...'

'What is my meaning of life...?'

'Everyone has it's own, but when I will finally find my, this so called "meanin-"...?'

"Akaashi! Please follow the class." Teacher told him and then continued with the lectures.

Just then the boy understood where he was... In the class.
Akaashi sits by the window, so he usually gets very easily distracted and spaces out... It's not like there is much to see, just usual people with a usual lives.

'Oh... Right...'

This obviously wasn't his first time spacing out in the class, thought usually Akaashi's friend Suga made sure he doesn't get distracted from it.

'Where is Suga?' Akaashi asked himself as he remembered that Suga wasn't in the class yesterday either. Akaashi started to get a little bit worried because Sugawara almost never skips the lectures... though he didn't think about it very much, trying to keep up with his studies.

He tried calling him a few times right after school but Suga didn't answer, it wasn't a surprise though. His friend didn't really like using his phone, he said that it was too big of a distraction from life it self...

* * *

It was around 9:00pm

Akaashi tried try to concentrate on his study but couldn't cuz he was thinking about Suga 'what if something really is wrong?' Akaashi looked at his phone and couldn't shake off the bad feeling he had. The black-haired boy finally took his phone and tried calling his friend one more time!

"...Hello? What is it?"

"Hey, Suga! Is everything all right? Why didn't you pick up your phone when I called!?"-Akaashi was worried and surprisingly wanted to know everything.

"oh... Sorry Akaashi... I was busy." After few seconds the friend spoke up...
"I'm sorry to tell you this, but I won't be going to school anymore..." Sugas voice became quiet, he knew that Akaashi needs time to process all the information he just gave.

"B-but why...? If there is something wrong, you can tell me, r-right...?" -Akaashi couldn't breathe, his arms started trembling... He couldn't believe that his best and only friend was about to leave him alone in this life, what in his thought was 'miserable'...

Akaashi couldn't speak another word, for a few moments, he silently was looking at the notes he previously used for studying.

"Hey... Akaashi... Let's meet up at the Rose café tomorrows morning... I will tell you everything, j-just be prepared..." -Suga silently told him and stopped the phone call.

* * *

- I just came up with some kind of name for café, so don't judge me! 😆
(Soo, Suga and Akaashi are going in the same highschool, in the same class, they are best friends.)

If you need more information about the story, I will try to answer😊

(I'm sorry if there are some grammar mistakes 😊)

~Weeby😋