Household events (8)

Akaashi slightly woke up and understood he was fallen asleep. He quickly took his phone and checked the time. 9:34pm. Akaashi slept much longer than he previously partisapated. He was ready to get out of bed when he heard a knock. Akaashi as fast as he could, got out of the bed and went to open the door. When Akaashi did it, in front of him wasn't standing Bokuto as he firstly partisapated. It was someone else. His hair colour reminded Akaashi of a sands color. He had a soft smile and looked very kind.

"Hi! Bokuto sed I have to get you, dinner is ready!" He turned around and almost started walking down the stairs, not saying anything else.

"Oh, I almost forgot, you must be the new Fukurodani member. I'm just curious, in which team you were a part of before joining Fukurodani?" He turned to face Akaashi and asked with curious face.

"Oh. I.. I-i am a new member to mafia all together." Akaashi sed. He really hoped the guy wouldn't give him disappointing stares.

"Oh. wow... That's suprising. I never thought they would ever except a newby in Fukurodani," He smirked and then finished his sentence "By the way, my name is Akinori Konoha! But you can call me Akinori." He then turned and finally went down the stairs to the dining room. Akaashi followed him and on a way there he was captured by a wonderful smell around him. He started to go faster, Akaashi couldn't wait to see what will they be having for dinner.
He was a little surprised when saw other people by dining table. 'I guess they all arrived while I was sleeping...'

Raven haired guy was ready to sit down but then he got curious of who was the great cook who just made them the best dinner Akaashi will have eaten. He took a little peek in the kitchen and couldn't believe that this someone was non other than Bokuto. Akaashi couldn't believe that only thing that popped up in his mind would be something like this...?!

'... B-bokuto looks good in that apron...' Akaashi blushed and quickly vent and sat down in dining room. He didn't want to look at Bokuto anymore, at least not after that thought he had...

Bokuto put the food into a bowls and was ready to bring them to dining room until he saw a face peeking into the kitchen, the face quickly vanished but after that Bokuto had a realization that the face with a curious eye belonged to Akaashi. He dropped his guard, knowing that Akaashi saw him in this apron that team bought him for Christmas. He didn't want to admit that, but apron was p-pink... Team wanted to make a gift into a joke so here he was wearing a pink apron. His team could read him like a book and the same went for him. He knew his fellow teammates so well, that he was like their best friend. He was like a team's mom, but not so serious, Bokuto never was serious! He liked to joke a lot. Everyone in the team and Everyone in the whole Mafia couldn't believe that Bokuto was illegal organization's boss. It was almost unbelievable that everyone wasn't in the jail yet.
Bokuto finally got back to his senses and bring everyone their food. He looked at Akaashi and Akaashi looked at him. Everyone would think that it was awkward, but it wasn't. They stopped the glance in the first second and Bokuto could finally sit by the table with everyone. He had prepared curry and rice. It looked super delicious! Akaashi's eyes were in sparkles while everyone's wasn't...

"Bokuto... I can smell something fishy... How much chilly did you add...???" Akinori that Akaashi had just met, spoke up.
Bokuto looked so innocent, Akaashi couldn't believe he could possibly do something wrong.
Everyone had a fear in their eyes but when Akinori asked the question few of them started to quietly giggle.

The atmosphere was a little tense, everyone was glareing at him. Bokuto just froze from all the tension for a bit and then put on an awkward and soft smile at the same time.

"You all will just have to taste and see for yourselves" he looked so pure and Akaashi gladly wanted to taste the food not understanding why others are doubting him.

Akinori rushed to the kitchen for water, while everyone else tried to hide their reactions to spicy food.

Everyone was surprised seeing Akaashi being only one who does not mind the spicy aftertaste of the food.
Even Bokuto didn't expect that, but he was very happy that at least someone evaluated his cooking.

They all ate their dinner, no matter how spicy it was. Everyone including Akaashi went to their rooms. Akaashi put his pajama on and was ready to sleep but in that moment someone noked and Akaashi opened the doors. It was Bokuto but Akaashi already partisapated that.

"Good evening Bokuto-san, you needed something?" Akaashi sed half asleep.

"Oh, I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep, but I just wanted to let you know when we are heading to work tomorrow." Bokuto sed hoping Akaashi is not mad at him.

"Oh. So.. when we are heading out?" Akaashi sed not really actually caring. He would've woken up before that anyways, he always gets up early.

"I will be waiting you downstairs for breakfast in 8 am sharp!" Bokuto looked proud, but Akaashi wondered why.

"Will you be making breakfast too...?" Raven haired boy just tried to guess why he was acting this way.

"~How did you know!?!?" Bokuto's eyes looked disappointed and now he looked like a small child who's candy is taken away. He probably didn't want Akaashi to know he will cook.

"Actually that was pretty obvious, you are very easy to read Bokuto-san..." Akaashi sed trying not to put any emotion in his words.

"~Aahhh! That's not nice...! Anyway, good night Akaashi!" Bokuto sed and quickly closed the door, not allowing Akaashi to respond.

(EXTRA)

meanwhile in Aoba johsai's mention

In the gaming room, around the table sat all the seijoh members. It was a gaming table. Everyone had their glass of drinks by their hands. They were waiting for few friends from Shiratorizawa to join their game. They were celebrating a new member's arrival! But actually they just found random reason to drink and gamble. It was fun. Oikawa was sitting there, Iwazumi was sitting next to him. It was a nice usual evening for them. In one moment, they were so drunk that they couldn't stop flirting with each other. They went so far, others almost had to stop them from having sex right there and then. But gladly Ushijima and Tendou walked in in time and they could finally start their interesting game of poker.

"Hey! Did you bring what we asked for???" Oikawa asked half drunk.

"Yes. Oikawa. Here, in this bag is your beloved drugs." Ushijima told with blank expiration on his face.

After few hours of playing, drinking, using drugs, kissing, and even more, they finally understood they are finished. In the end, Tendou won the game. That actually was predictable, because he was the only one who didn't drink. He knew he will be responsible for bringing his beloved Wakatoshi back home.
When Tendou and Ushijima finally left, and others were scattered throughout the mention, Oikawa and Iwazumi went to their room too. They both were ready to go to sleep when Oikawa jumped on Iwazumi and started kissing him. Oikawa always been the naughty type. Iwa was laying on a bed while Oikawa was sitting on Iwazumi's lower part. They shared a passionate kiss in which Iwazumi took the dominance (as always). Oikawa was sitting on
Iwazumi's dick and rubbing it against his own. At one point kiss became so heated that Iwa had to stop, he when suddenly took Oikawa by his hips and switched places. He was the top and even being drunk, he knew it. Iwazumi was on all fours harshly attacking Oikawa. Iwazumi started kissing Oikawas neck and searching for his sweet spot.  Oilawa couldn't resist and let out a huffed moan, that was very bad, because now... Iwazumi was turned on...!

* * *

I know I didn't post like... for more than 3 weeks!!! But I had to study and writers block didn't help me much.🙈🥰 Now that I'm finally finished this chapter I have to desperately try to write next one without having any inspiration😔😅
In these past weeks I am seen a lot of Haikyuu mafia au and understood that mine isn't as badass as others, so here comes extra, I hope I will think of some new and badass events for this fanfic or otherwise I, myself will hate it🥺😔

Thank you for reading!💖🥰

~Weeby😋