Pleasant surprise (7)

"H-hello..." Akaashi awkwardly sed trying to get bosses attention.

The boss turned his chair and his eyes widened. He couldn't believe what was he seeing.
After boss turned Akaashi's eyes widened too and mouth opened.

"B-bokuto?!" Akaashi yelled. And started to panic. He would've never guessed that the person he met in park was Mafia boss?!

"A-akaashiii?!" So you are the new member?! They both were frozen from suprise. Akaashi thought he would never see him again but here he was, standing here looking at him. It's not like he was disappointed, he wanted to meet Bokuto again, and here he is! Akaashi actually was really happy to see him and the same applied for Bokuto. He was happy to see Akaashi too.

"So.. hm... Welcome to Fukurodani...!" Bokuto awkwardly sed trying to avoid Akaashi's eyes, he didn't want to ruin their friendship just because he is controling mafia.

"Thanks..." Akaashi warmly sed and gave a little smile to Bokuto.

"I'm glad that I will know someone from Fukurodani... It would've been scary if I didn't..." Akaashi quietly sed trying not to attract any attention from Bokuto.

"I'm glad you feel that way... So you are Daichi's boyfriends friend. He asked me if I would except you... The Daichi's boyfriend I mean...
He asked if I would let you join too, he told me about you, your hobbies and your strengths, but they never mentioned your name so I didn't know it will be you." Bokuto explained with expressionless face, but somehow Akaashi could feel warmth from it. 

"So you liked my character... And allowed me to join..." Akaashi sed slightly staring at the floor.

"Y-you just seemed like someone I want to work with..." Bokuto sed trying to make an excuse, but it wasn't a lie...

"Alright... So what kind of team is Fukurodani...? Like.. what are you usually doing?" Akaashi asked trying to change the subject.

"So you already want to get to the business..." Bokuto hoped he would get to talk to Akaashi a little bit more.

"Is there a problem with that...?" Akaashi was confused, he didn't want to do anything wrong, but it seems like he already messed up.

"No, not at all!" Bokuto sed trying not to make Akaashi uncomfortable.

So... Fukurodani usually organises all the events. We provide every team with what they need. We use other team's learned info to organise missions and pay all the members from selled drugs, prostitutes and so on..." Bokuto looked a little uncomfortable saying the last words. He didn't want to look like a bad guy, but the truth is... he IS the Mafia boss, after all...

"Alright... How I will get to Fukurodani living location, if I haven't any idea where it is?" Akaashi just mentioned the first question that popped up in his mind... He was now asking everything he thought about.

"I will drive you!!!" Bokuto sed with very happy tone, for some reason he wanted to know his new team mate as much as he could.
Bokuto's yelling threw Akaashi by suprise. He wasn't used to loud noise. But in a way he was happy it will be Bokuto. He didn't know him very well, so Akaashi wanted to change that.

"Alright... I think I will just show you around and then we can go." Bokuto sed and started walking, gesturing for Akaashi to follow him. They went through all the rooms. There was a room for Fukurodani meetings, for information gatherings, paper work, mission organising, costs. Fukurodani has to take so much responsibility.

When they were done, Bokuto and Akaashi returned to Bokuto's room. Bokuto grabbed his things and with Akaashi went to Bokuto's car. When they got in and started driving, Bokuto quietly sed something...
"Listen... I don't want you to get involved with a lot of bad stuff... I-i was thinking of places you could work in Fukurodani and... You are smart and organizing, how about you become my... sort of like secretary? Someone who helps me with papers and numbers... I know it's not something very interesting, but I just thought for someone new to mafia and someone who is smart it would be a perfect first job for you..." Bokuto sed  with full heart, keeping his eyes on the road.
Akaashi lightly smiled looking at Bokuto. He understood why he was chosen for this job and he was happy. It made his heart wormer understanding that he will work along side Bokuto and help him, and see him, and learn from him... At this point Akaashi was relieved, and of course... Happy.

After 30 minutes in comfortable silence, they finally arrived. The mention was a little bit bigger than Karasuno team's. It looked very comfortable and worm. They went in, but no-one was there. It made Akaashi surprised, but that wasn't the case for Bokuto. He just casually walked in, put his bag on the ground and sat on a chair in the kitchen. Akaashi did the same and looked at Bokuto with confused look.

"Hmm... Can I ask something...?" Akaashi looked at Bokuto sitting beside him. "Of course! Sorry, I'm just a little bit tired. I will show you your room latter."
"No, it's alright! I wanted to ask why no-one is here? Where are others? Like... Fukurodani members" Akaashi looked at him with confused look on his face.

"Well... They are working..." Bokuto sed with no expiration on his face.
"Hmm... Come on! Let's go, I will show you the room and then we will be able to find out something new about each other!" Bokuto sed with big, happy expression. Although it seemed a little bit fake.

"Oh. Alright." Akaashi stood up and followed his boss to the second floor.

They went in a pretty big room, it was just a little bigger than in Karasuno mention. Akaashi put his stuff on the ground and fell into bed.

"Haha... I see you like it!" Bokuto sed giggling for a bit. "I will go get some groceries for dinner and then i expect for you to be ready" the owl looking guy (at least Akaashi thought so) sed with soft smile on his face and walked out of the room.

"Akaashi just couldn't be happier, he was working under a nice guy who looked like an owl, he had a big bed, he was a secretary and he wasn't with his father anymore. (Don't ask me why being a secretary is a good thing!)  With these calm thoughts fell to sleep...

* * *

I'm so sorry this chapter probably isn't that interesting, and it's short. Yes. I know... I have a writer's block and school started so I don't have as much time on my hands😔 but I'm still updating!😌

~Weeby😋