Calming stress (6)

From now on I will put there (⬆️) coloured photos, because I don't have black/white photos anymore😅
(btw, all the chapter covers are taken by me. I like taking beautiful pictures of nature😊)

It was a quiet ride. Akaashi was
calmly looking through the window. Somehow he couldn't drop Bokuto of his mind. 'Who was he? Why was Bokuto so sweet to Akaashi? What was he feeling... This warmth...?'

After thinking about Bokuto for few minutes he looked at Suga who was looking through the window too. But Sugawara didn't look so calm. He actually never had real reason to join, he just did it on impulse, not sure that he made the right decision.
They were still driving through the city. It seemed quiet. Everyone was in their work places. They were driving through the city of 30 minutes, till they found themselves by huge office building. Akaashi would never guessed that that's mafia's headquarters.

"Alright... Be confident everyone." Daichi tried to make us feel better. It helped just a little...

When they went in, there weren't a lot of people. It wasn't allowed to have all the mafia members in one place at the same time. It was too risky.

Akaashi and Suga couldn't stop admiring the beautiful building. Though Daichi quickly cut them off, and dragged them to the elevator.
Everything was so fancy, and clean. The building it self was really modern.
When they got to the 15th floor, elevator stopped and they ended up standing in the hallway. It was very wide and a lot of glass doors led to different meeting rooms.
Before they went in one of the rooms, Daichi stopped and looked at two newbys in front of him.

"I guess I should've mentioned this before, but you both won't be only new members in this meeting. There is one other boy joining mafia too, he was led in by Aoba johsai team's captain. If I remember right he sed his name is Kunimi."

"Seriously?! And you are mentioning this just now?!" Suga quietly yelled at Daichi. He was so relieved that he won't be at center of attention.

"Sorry." Daichi awkwardly smiled at his boyfriend.

Akaashi took a deep breath before they all went in.
The room was light, with white walls and dark oval shaped table in the middle. Everyone was sitting around it. There were five free chairs, but they were just three of them? Suga, Daichi and Akaashi. Who else were they waiting?

They quietly sat down and waited. It was very stressful for Akaashi and Suga. They were surrounded by handsome man in suits that fit them perfectly. Everyone seemed very serious. There were three people that Akaashi didn't know.

All of them were quiet for few moments, but then silence was broken by two people coming in the room. They sat on two only free chairs in the room.
Taller male with hazelnut brown hair, was dragging someone with him.

"I'm sorry, for making you all wait."

"It's alright, Oikawa" Daichi quietly sed while looking at the new kid, who was with him.
"This is Kunimi" Oikawa muttered while sitting down on the chair.
Kunimi seemed stressed but at the same time he looked like he didn't care what will happen. It made Suga and Akaashi relieved.

Everyone in the room and their layout