harsh reality (3)

!Trigger warning!

'Am I willing to join the mafia...?

On the second thought, this might be it... meaning... It's not like there are people waiting for me home...
I might as well give life a second chance...'

"Hey...! Akaashi! Please snap out of it!" Suga shaked him by a shoulder.

"Oh... Sorry..." Akaashi couldn't concentrate, he was stressed and all the information made him dizzy...

"I understand if you can't answer right now... Call Suga when you are decided." Daichi coldly sed.

"But, why me?!" Akaashi was confused and just then the questions started rising in his head.

"You will find out someday..." Suga put a fake smile on his face to comfort Akaashi.
Daichi stood up, and Suga went and tightly hugged his best friend. They sed their goodbyes and lovebirds left the café, leaving Akaashi there alone. He took his phone and went home as well.

* * *

When Akaashi opened the house's door, he was greeted by a bunch of trash and smell of alcohol. Black haired boy was used to it. He saw how his father watched TV, he was drunk... Akaashi didn't pay any attention to him and went upstairs to his room. It was blank, there was barely something there, just clothes and table for studying. No wonder though, his father used all money for alcohol and his personal activities. Akaashi worked a part time job at the local store, to buy himself a normal clothes and food. A lot of people would pity him, but he was used to it, at least no one gave him any unnecessary attention. Akaashi didn't know his mother, he thought maybe he wasn't even planned, but he couldn't know for sure.

He was reading some book in his phone. (He couldn't afford to waste money on real book.) Till he heard a knock on his door...
He opened them, but his hands were trembling. He looked up and saw his dad... He was already stressed, but his eyes widened when he saw an alcohol can in his arm.

"Hey, kid!" Akaashi was terrified but he didn't dare to show it.

"Here, take this and drink it! It's a gift!"

"B-but.. !"

"I sed, drink it! You filthy brat!" He harshly hit him. Akaashi was scared, and took the can... This happened very rarely, he almost never gets gifts from him. Akaashi didn't drink alcohol. He hated it! But in this case... he didn't have a choice.

Akaashi opened a can and took a little sip from the drink. (It was terrible) He hoped that it would please his dad, but boy how wrong he was.

"Drink it ~ALL!" His father was in a verge of snapping. Akaashi was terribly scared. He took a can and drink it all. He wanted to puke but his father was looking...

"~Good boy..." He sed, harshly patting his head and went downstairs.
Akaashi couldn't hold it in any longer, stress and alcohol made him rush to the bathroom and puke... He actually was kind of relieved, 3 years ago, as a birthday's present Akaashi's father bringed prostitutes to his room, he was never done 'it' before... Poor boy almost fainted from stress. His father was looking at him and forcing Akaashi to have sex with grown, unknown woman in front of him. (He was barely 15 at that time)

Raven-haired boy went back to his room. He felt terrible.
'I want this all to end!!!'
Just then Akaashi understood that there is a way to grand his wish, just he wasn't sure if it will make his life better. It can turn to worse, as much as he knows...

He heard some people entering the house. He heard women laughs, in that moment he understood that he has to leave. He took his phone and keys. Put on a jacket and beanie. You could barely recognize him in winter clothes. He was ready for a long walk...

* * *

it was late autumn, outside was about 7°C and Akaashi's hands were a little bit freezing. He forgot the gloves at home, well actually, the gloves were held in a little drawer, in the living room, were his father and prostitutes were located so even if he remembered about the gloves, there is no chance that Akaashi would go there and show his face to him.
He sat down on a bench in the park and continued reading his book, before you knew it, it was already dark outside. He was sitting there for 2h already... He looked around and decided to slowly had back home.
Through the park, there was a little river. Akaashi stood by it and decided to peacefully enjoyed the silence. For a moment he felt free...

"Hey...! You!" Someone screamed, Akaashi's eyes were closed and he didn't pay any attention to a loud person... He felt someone touching his shoulder, Akaashi didn't like that and quickly turned to the person.

"Hey, I'm sorry for interrupting, but could you tell me what time it is?" Akaashi was a little bit confused and thrown of by his loud voice and sudden appear.

"It's 11:46pm" Akaashi took his phone and checked... Raven-haired boy felt a strangely warm aura surrounding them. Maybe it was because of his big golden eyes... 'How can someone have such a worm eyes...?' They remained Akaashi of sun. He had a big smile and silver hair with black straps in them...

"Oh... I didn't know it's so late! It's not everyday you see someone as young as you, in such a late evening by themselves." He smiled but his voice said that he was a little bit concerned.

"Hey...! You are not really that older than me!" Akaashi tried to fight back.

"Hehe... Alright! Alright. I understood!" He put a big smile on his face and warmly looked at Akaashi. Somehow Akaashi felt safe around him...

"I'll better get going..." Akaashi turned around and was ready to leave. But then he heard a question.
"What's your name?" Akaashi turned facing the strange man. "What's yours?" Akaashi wanted to make sure this person doesn't manipulate him. He didn't want to tell his name first.
"I'm Bokuto!" He warmly smiled once again.
"Alright then, I'm Akaashi."

'What a pretty name...' Bokuto thought...

"As I already sed... I should get going. I-it was nice to meet you, Bokuto." Akaashi waved at Bokuto and went home.

Akaashi thought that after what happened with his dad that day, he would definitely except Daichi's offer, but now... 'If I except the offer, will I be able to see him again...?' With that though Akaashi tried to go to sleep.
Till he quickly took his phone and called Suga.

"Hi Suga, I'm decided......."

* * *

-Who will he choose...?
-And with that our beloved protagonists finally met each other!🥰
This was very long chapter, I put two chapter ideas into one.

And now I can't think of anything that will happen in the next chapter!😭
-Oh well!😁

~Weeby😋