Invitation (2)

The next day Akaashi was so impatient that he went to café far too early.
Although, no matter how early Akaashi was there he apparently still found time to look like a model, his hair was styled perfectly. He was wearing a grey turtleneck sweater wich was stuffed in his pants, the boy styled it with black, washed out skinny jeans, and white Vans.

Akaashi was sitting in the most quiet café corner he could find, he had a feeling that a conversation would go kind of intense so he chose the table with the most privacy.

After some time Suga finally showed in Akaashi's sight. It took some time for his best friend to understand where Akaashi was sitting, but when Suga finally saw Akaashi his expression changed... Sugawara looked scared, it seemed that his friend didn't want to see Akaashi and was uncomfortable to be there. Suga sat down facing Akaashi. His friend noticed that Suga was wearing his favourite sweater, probably due to the stress, to feel better...

"Hi..." Suga uncomfotably looked around and didn't want to look Akaashi in the eyes...

"So... Why won't you go to school anymore?" Akaashi was impatient, and his intense look made his friend to finally face him. Though it didn't made the conversation any easier.

Suga deeply inhaled and was ready enough to start this conversation. 'The moment I waited whole night...'

"Do you remember Daichi?" (Daichi is Sugawaras boyfriend, they met 4 years ago. Of course Akaashi was the first one to meet his best friends ~boyfriend. They became friends, but they all didn't hang out together very often, Akaashi was third weel, but at least in those days the black haired boy was able to see that Daichi really loves Suga and that Suga truly loved Daichi. He was happy for his friend)
'but what does Daichi have to do with his not going to school stuff?!'

"I do remember him, yes.. but-"

"Don't tell this to anyone!" Sugawara was noticeably worried...
'I'm never seen him this tense...'

"Why would I tell something to anyone!?" Akaashi was worried and a little bit confused, what was his friend trying to say?

"Okey... Here we go..." Suga inhaled, and after that, there was no emotions in his words... "Daichi is a part of mafia, and now I am too..." Suga exhaled, and after that, seemed like his friend was about to tear up, but in this moment Akaashi was the one who was in the biggest shock. Black haired boy silently stared down at the table not knowing how to react. He kept silent for few moments and then looked at his friend...

'Suga is crying?!' His best friend was balling his eyes out. Akaashi was confused by situation all together, but regardless he immediately went to comfort Sugawara.

"I'm so sorry... I had to tell you this!"

"It's alright. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone..."
Akaashi was hugging his best friend tightly. After around 3 minutes Suga was finally calmed down. Akaashi went back to his seat, he put a little smile on his face to comfort his best friend.

"I understand if you can't tell me more details, I won't ask for it..."

No, it's alright... You already know, are there some details you want to know?"

"Soo... Does this mean that I will never be able to meet you again...?" Akaashi sed while looking at the blank table.

"I don't know... Well, you already know, so I don't think it should be a problem..."

"Alright... So I will be able to meet you again... If I am allowed to know, where will you be staying from now on?" Akaashi felt a little uncomfortable while looking at Suga and he didn't ask the question very loudly.

Sugawara wasn't quick to answer. Akaashi thought that Suga probably didn't hear his question. He was ready to ask again, but Suga spoke up...

"I don't think you should know that information. I might already been broken the roles by telling you about mafia..." His friend sed while looking away from Akaashi.

"Of course, I understand... Don't get in trouble while you're away!" Akaashi put a fake smile on his face to let Suga know that he is completely fine of him leaving.

As best friends were almost ready say their last goodbyes... a handsome, man with tan-skin and dark hair sat beside Suga. He was wearing a black suit with a dark green necktie to compliment his eyes. He seemed worried, but at the same time very serious.
Just then Akaashi understood who he was - Sugas boyfriend.

'Daichi?!'

"Hi, Akaashi. I see that Suga told you... He wasn't supposed to, I guess that's just how he is!" Daichi laughed a little bit, to calm down Akaashi and Suga, who both were surprised by Daichi's sudden appear. (I guess it didn't work...)

Suga was scared, Daichi knows what he did... what he told. Will he be punished for it!? (😏)

"Don't worry, no one here is in trouble.
I'm just here to benefit the current situation... Boss knew you would tell him about this... So, will you Akaashi Keiji..." 'Is this really the best choice, Boss...?' Daichi hesitated for a moment and then continued his question...

"...Are you willing to join us?"

"Are you willing to join the mafia?"

* * *

- It definitely wasn't expected~😌😂
I hope you all enjoy the story! I, myself, have NO idea what will happen in this story, so we all will just have to be patient, and see...👀

~Weeby😋