Clouded mind (5)

Akaashi could finally sleep without fear of anything! His father would never be able to bother him any more. He was so calm, but at the same time he had so many questions he wanted to ask.
In the morning Akaashi got up pretty early, it was 5:00 and Akaashi usually waked up around 8:00. He usually got up late so he wouldn't need to see his father.
When Akaashi went downstairs he was surprised to see dark haired boy sitting by the table. He was scrolling through the social media... 'If I remember right, his name is Kageyama...?'
"Good morning..." Akaashi silently sed, he didn't want to disturb his housemate.
"Oh. Hi! You definitely are up early!" Kageyama was surprised, but it looked like he was tired. 'Did someone woke him up, but why so early?'
"I couldn't stop thinking, about... stuff..." Akaashi awkwardly sed while looking at the floor.
"I won't ask. It would probably be easier if your friend explains..." Kageyama lightly smiled at Akaashi, he was definitely tired. Kageyama had dark circles under his eyes. He was squinting to the light, that came from the window.

"I know. I look terrible..." He sed slowly looking in his coffee cup that Akaashi didn't notice. 'Was I really staring so noticeably?'
"No, I'm sorry! I-i didn't mean to-"
"It's alright. Don't think about it, but please don't do that again. I'm too tired to deal with this..."
"Hmm, can I ask why...?" Akaashi sed it with his shy expression and slowly looked at Kageyamas side.

"My boyfriend is in the different time zone, so contact him is really hard, when I'm ready to call him, he is working or sleeping. That's why we both need to schedule our days, so we would have time for each other." Kageyama was spacing out, probably thinking about his significant other.

"Who is he?" Akaashi tried not to overfloweth him with questions. He failed, it wasn't every day, he met someone new, and had a chance to talk to them.

"His name is Hinata Shouyo..." Kageyama was still hafley spaced out. He looked happy.
Akaashi waited for him to continue, he waited longer than expected...
"He is my boyfriend, and for now he is living in Brazil and playing volleyball." Kageyama finished.
'Oh, wow...!' Akaashi thought. "So he is a volleyball player?"
"Yeah... The best one I'm seen!" Kageyamas smile was so bright! Anyone could tell that he truly loved Hinata.

"Do you have a significant other?" Kageyama asked out of the blue. Akaashi standed in shock for few seconds, trying to process the question.

"I don't have one yet..." Akaashi awkwardly sed. For some reason he got little bit... flustered?! 'Why I thought of Bokuto when hearing the question...?!'

"I'm sorry for asking, it seemed to make you uncomfotable. Let's just drop the subject!" You could see that Kageyama wasn't prepared for such a awkward atmosphere after the question. He was too tired to keep the conversation, and Akaashi was too confused to do it too.

"Good morning!" A voice from behind sed.
"Good morning, Suga." Akaashi sed quickly turning to look at his direction. Suga had a light but at the same time pretty awkward smile. He tried not to make na eye contact with Akaashi. He felt guilty for dragging him into this...
"You are up early..." Kageyama from behind quietly sed. "Did we woke you up?" He asked, but his voice sounded grumpy? Like he actually didn't care... Just few seconds ago he was happy but now the mood is changed dramatically.

"Hey, Suga... Will I be able to ask you some questions? I just need to know before taking the next step..." Akaashi knew that Sugawara probably didn't want to answer, but in this case he didn't have a choice.

"Y-yeah... Sure. I will make myself a coffee first, do you want some too?"
"Thank you Suga. Yes, that would be nice..." Akaashi replied. He sat down next to Kageyama and stared at nowhere... Few seconds past and Kageyama just left... He finished his cup of coffee and just basically vanished.

Suga sat down facing Akaashi, he placed both cups in front of them.

"So... What will you be asking me?" Suga asked with almost a smirk on his face.

"..."
"Who takes the payments for this house? It probably costs a lot to maintain it..."

"The organisation... We just buy our selfs food and stuff..."

"Alright... But how are we earning it? What is our job in this organisation?" Akaashi asked, he sounded despite for the answer. Can't blame him... it is a vary important.

"It depends, in what will you be the best good at... But our group does not work with drug dealing, and prostitutio-"
"We investigate terrorist actions. If we want to do something, we need to know what will they do first. If they ruin our missions, the whole organisation is basically dead." Someones voice from behind finished explaining. It was Daichi, he new that Suga wasn't comfortable talking about it, so he continued.
"Each team has their own jobs. We are mafias detectives, I guess...?" Daichi giggled a little bit and than kept explaining.
"You don't have to worry about almost anything... Just today is the first day you and Suga will go to our headquarters. Other group leaders will be there, if they find you useful, they can easily transfer you to their group. Suga will be staying at Karasuno, but I'm not sure about you, Akaashi..."

"W-what...?! Why...?" Akaashi was starting to get worried again, he didn't want to involve himself with prostitution. Or anyone he doesn't know!

"J-just... Don't be stressed! You need to be confident and calm. Or almost no-one will respect you. I'm saying that to both of you! Mafia is place where not everyone has a chance to get in, so you have to show that you are worthy of being in mafia." Daichi at first looked at Akaashi but after first sentence turned to Suga... Akaashi was calm almost all the time, but Suga being *confident*?! He was sweet, and caring. It was even a surprise when he had enough strength to tell Daichi that he is joining mafia too.

"Alright, you two...! Go get dressed. I left clothes that you have to wear on your beds. Meet me by the car in 20 minutes... " Daichi commanded, leaving the kitchen and going to change too.

When Akaashi stepped in the room, you could see dark, blueish grey suit with light, sky blue blouse and neon green necktie and belt to compliment his eyes. Outfit looked super good on him.

Mafia probably had their own designers to be able to purchase outfits that looks perfect on every member in mafia.
Akaashi looked at the mirror and was... surprised?! "Oh. Wow..." Dark-haired male sed to himself. He didn't know he can look this good in a suit. He took his phone and went back downstairs where he saw Suga standing with his outfit on.
He was wearing greyish cream coloured suit, but he wasn't wearing blouse... Under the suit Suga was wearing black, long sleeve, turtleneck shirt. It looked surprisingly good on him and Akaashi could feel just happy about it.

Daichi came downstairs last, like in all the movies. Daichi was wearing the same suit he had on in the café, few days back.
They all went to the car and drove away, to the headquarters. When car started driving... Just then stress once again started pouring into Akaashi's mind.

* * *

That's all for today everyone! I thought I would be able to show the headquarters in this chapter, but you all will just have to wait the next one😉 I'm so happy I included kagehina in this chapter too!
I hope you enjoy the story!

~Weeby😋