Decision (4)

!Trigger warning!

It was morning, and Akaashi went downstairs to get himself breakfast, but when he got to the kitchen 'he' was there... 'What a unpleasant sight...' his father was sleeping on the table, another woman was next to him... They were sleeping half naked on the dining table. They probably past out because of an amount of alcohol they had yesterday. Akaashi tried not to pay attention to them, he quickly made a sandwich for breakfast and went back upstairs.
Akaashi took his bag and started packing, he took all his clothes from the closet. All his study materials he put in his school's backpack. Akaashi made shore he doesn't leave anything behind...

______Last night______

"Hi Suga, I'm decided...
I-I'm joining..." Akaashi himself couldn't believe what was he saying. His arms were trembling, you could even tell it by his voice.

"We told you, you don't have to!" Sugawara was worried, he really hoped Akaashi would deny the offer. He was almost mad at him...? 'Why, Akaashi...?' His best friend was devastated, though he couldn't tell him anything, he wasn't any better... He joined the mafia too.

"You know it's illegal... right?" Suga quietly muttered.

"I do, and I don't care... Anything is better than this..."
Suga understood what Akaashi was trying to say... He knew about his father... Suga was actually only one who knew...

"Pack your stuff and meet me tomorrow, I will send you an address... Please think about it more, I just want to make sure you make the right dissection..." And with that Suga hung up and left Akaashi thinking. He really wanted to meet Bokuto again, those golden eyes of his made Akaashi feel worm again. Unfortunately this reason wasn't good enough to make Akaashi stay with his father. He never had a choice, but now... This was a opportunity. Raven-haired boy barely slept that night.

______Now______

Akaashi went to the buss stop. While waiting, he couldn't take his eyes of the address Suga send him. He couldn't believe that all the bad memories and pain will finally stop...

It was early in the morning, 8:00am if we want to be precise. No one was in the buss stop and Akaashi could calmly think, without interruption. 'Maybe I shouldn't...' he couldn't stop thinking about all the bad things that could go wrong changing his life. Raven-haired boy was already getting used to his life, now he will have to start over.
Buss finally showed up and Akaashi went in... He hoped he would be able to say that he did it with no hesitation, but Akaashi couldn't... Going inside that buss ment that there is no returning... 'There is no turning back now...' Akaashi thought with uneasy expression on his face, as he took a seat and drove away...
The address led him to very beautiful and fancy house. It was huge! Akaashi saw some people thought the window, he was terrified. Who these people were...? What Akaashi is sapposed to say to them? Someone opened the door, and raven-haired boy quickly looked at the door with uneasy expression on his face.
'Suga?!' The door opened Suga! They were supposed to meet here, but Akaashi still was surprised.
"Hi, Akaashi... Come on in!" Suga had a light smile on his face. He was whispering, probably not to disturb men in other room. (The ones he saw through the window)
Raven-haired boy hesitated to come in, he had no idea where he was and what will happen from now on... Suga Led him to a room that looked like living room, but it was too huge, to be sure. Unknown people stared at him for a few seconds, when he came to the room. Although those were just few seconds, for Akaashi they seemed like few hours! Just then he noticed that one of the men, actually was non other than Daichi. That made Akaashi feel relieved. He knew Sugawara wouldn't be able to defend him, he was almost just as new to the mafia stuff as Akaashi. Daichi lightly smiled at both to comfort them.

"Thanks Suga for bringing him here!" Daichi smiled at his lover. He made Suga lightly blush, because of it, Daichi blushed too.

"Welcome, Akaashi! You are probably confused, this is the place you will be staying from now on. Koshi and I are living here too, so don't worry." Akaashi was a little bit surprised! This place was huge, it's surprising that they can afford it, but at the same time... Mafia had a ton of money...
Akaashi looked at five people behind Daichi, he had confused look on his face, it wasn't hard for Daichi to read it.

"Oh! These five gentleman are living in this building too. Meet- Ennoshita, Kinoshita, Narita, Kageyama and Asahi. Our organisation is split into many groups, this house belongs to us. Karasuno. I'm the one leading the group, so if you need anything, ask."

Akaashi barely kept up with all the information he was given. You could see that he was confused.

"Hey! Stop drowning him with all this information!" Suga as a caring mom he was, strictly told Daichi. He carefully patted on his friend's shoulder, trying to calm him down. It seemed to work. Akaashi thanked Daichi and followed Suga upstairs.
"This is your room from now on." Akaashi was led in a very warm bedroom. There was so many things in there, a book shelf, the bed looked very comfy, and a table for Akaashi to study on his own. (He won't go to school anymore, just like Suga)

"Tomorrow we will show you the headquarters, till then you can rest. My room is near by, if you need to talk." Suga slowly explained, and walked away. Akaashi had so many questions, but he was too exhausted to go and ask someone. He just wanted to enjoy the peace while he still could.

* * *

OMG! Weeby, you finally didn't finish chapter with dramatical ending 😱🤣
Alright, I'm very happy I finally finished this chapter. It felt like forever😅 thank you all for reading my fanfic, I hope you enjoy it!

~Weeby😋