caustic, f

team science for the win!

feeling the breeze of world's edge brush against you, you squealed as you almost landed in the lava, standing right on the edge

"phew! close one!" you sighed in relief, before running off to the nearest building and looting whatever you could find.

unfortunately, you didn't get much, a phoenix kit, level one backpack, a volt and an re-45, but it was good to have weapons and a little ammo to back you up. hearing footsteps, you aimed your volt to the staircase, before caustic peered his head around the corner.

"oh, it's just you miss/mr l/n." caustic placed a hand on his heart with a sigh of relief and you chuckled, lowering your weapon.

"how are you doctor?" you asked and he shrugged, folding his arms.

"i'd love to be better, but i think the coffee is getting to my head." he chuckled, you rolled your eyes, but you knew alexander meant no harm.

with him being there with you since the start, you grew fond of the scientist, even soon dating the man (y'ALL- DON'T TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY, YOU'RE AGED UP-). he took a liking to you too, even letting you inside his lab without the others knowing.

"you don't have to call me doctor, you know." he mentioned and you nodded.

"it's out of habit, you can call me whatever." smiling, he chuckled, you could tell he was smiling, his gas mask was lifted up slightly, most likely out of irritation.

hearing footsteps that were definitely not yours or caustic's came from below, making the two of you instantly whip our our guns, aiming them before revenant came around, r301 blazing, you managed to down him.

"where the fuck is pathfinder?!" you yelled, checking your minimap as you saw him at fragment east and not west (where you were located), making you groan. "we'll have to take them out ourselves!"

"goddamn robot-!" he grumbled, before his shields were cracked, making him back up. you managed to get the other two down with ease, signing in relief afterwards.

"hi friends! what did i miss?" path peeked around the corner, making you and caustic glare at him. getting up, you placed a hand on the robot's shoulder.

"..WHY DID YOU LAND EAST MARVIN?! WE COULD'VE GOTTEN THIRD PARTIED AND THEN WE WOULD BE DEAD AND IF YOU TRIED TO RESCUE US, YOU-"

"y/n calm down. we're alive and at least he's here." caustic pulled you away from Marvin, making you grumble something along the lines of "but it's true". you sighed, but smiled after, staring at alexander whilst patting his head.

"i'm glad to have you, hon." you smiled wider, caustic ears turned red, signifying he was blushing.

"glad to have you too, miss/mr l/n."

- - - - - - - - - - -

i'm sorry this is short, but my time is very limited rn, but in a few hours i'll have loads of time to write!!

caustic isn't my favourite character of all time, but he's alright!

i love you all, make sure to take care of yourself and drink some water!

this is agape, signing out!

also me and cosmicwolfie (THE BEST CRYPTO EDITOR) on instagram think alike