wattson, a

(based around season 5 story events)
TW!!!!: BLOOD, VIOLENCE, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

"well, friends, we can land in the top floor of the cage whilst y/n and wattson fend the lower floors for us!" path explained the plan to you, lifeline and wattson, all three of you nodding as you listened it

"well, friends, we can land in the top floor of the cage whilst y/n and wattson fend the lower floors for us!" path explained the plan to you, lifeline and wattson, all three of you nodding as you listened it. the plan was simple, get certain gear (you didn't really listen in on what they were called), wait for it to be ready and leg it out of there.

"seems simple enough. let's go through with it. good job path!" lifeline pat his back, making the screen on his chest light up yellow, signifying he was happy.

"thanks friend!"

"don't go dying on us, bruddahs!" gibby ruffled your hair, making you giggle before you hugged him.

"don't worry, we'll come back safe and sound. promise." you held out your pinky finger, which gibraltar wrapped his around, officially sealing the promise.

"let's go friends! it's time!" path called to you and natalie. you waved goodbye to everyone, following after the MRVIN. entering another dropship, the four of you sat down, preparing the weapons, thermites, grenades and arc stars you needed.

the dropship closed, before it began to lift off of the ground, motion sickness hitting you. unfortunately you never got used to the dropship moving, causing you to feel queasy.

wattson noticed this, slowly scooting towards you and wrapping her arms around you.

"it's okay, we can do zhis! just simply clear out zhe area and zhen leave!" her words were comforting and it eased your fear, your shoulders slumping from being tense. it made you feel a little better, but still somewhat scared.

it had finally hit midnight and you arrive at your destination, all of you jumping down from the dropship and landing inside the cage. the midnight sky was beautiful, stars gleaming as you stared up at them in astonishment. wattson gazed at you, smiling at little at how interested you were. even if you weren't one for astrology and space, you still adored how the stars twinkled ever so brightly.

"watch out friends on your way down! prowlers are near!" pathfinder called to both you and wattson as you headed down the cage. brilliant. you had to deal with massive, deadly dogs that want to tear you to pieces.

wattson's emotions changed, showing she became quite serious but still a little scared. you knew exactly how she felt.

once you got out of the cage, wattson decided to head towards the building that was to your right, she seeming planned to set up defence there whilst the other two fought off any prowlers near the cage, so you decided to follow.