rampart, f

nothing does her better than an LMG.. or cuddles.
(some people requested some rampart, so i'll give her some love <33 she deserves the world i love her sm)

"och, got an idiot here!"

horizon's familiar voice came ringing through your earpiece. you and rampart had been looting, but the poor scottish woman got caught up in some other squad's battle.

"we're on our way! just stay calm and keep out of it, otherwise you're dead meat!" spitfire in hand, you exited the building you both had currently camped in, rampart following after.

"who knew she'd be the one to get jumbled in between two squads." ramya has cracked jokes on the journey to horizon's current location, which was about 100-200m away from you. her humour never failed to make you laugh and it always brought a smile to your face no matter how shitty you felt that day.

"she's a lady of science, i'm sure she'll find some way to get out of there and survive-"

"need a wee hand over here!"

or not.

groaning, both you and rampart quickened your pace towards the unmistakable buildings of estates, seeing multiple squads fighting and a few death boxes laying around. it looked like a murder scene.

pinging came from nearby, locating where horizon's downed self was. heading towards the pinging, she was hidden away in a corner, at least she thought about where to hide.

"c'mon, let's get you back up on your feet." opening your backpack, you brung out one of the revival syringes whilst rampart set up her amped cover around you three. jabbing the needle into horizon's side, she grabbed your hand before you pulled her up.

"och, thanks petal.. i would've been a goner without ye both. sorry about that." she apologised nervously, causing you to shake your head.

"it's no worries, horizon, it's not your fault anyway." patting her back, it lifted some of the weight off her shoulders. horizon let out a sigh of relief before footsteps came above you.

that definitely wasn't good.

"stay low." rampart whispered, all three of you crouching down behind the amped cover. caustic appeared in the doorway, looking around before spotting the lone death box in front of you.

he edged towards it.

the crouching was seeming to be very uncomfortable for horizon, so she moved her leg into a more comfortable position.

of course, that came with a consequence.

the floorboards creaked underneath her, causing caustic's head to whip towards your direction. fuck.

ramya suddenly darted out, l-star blazing at him, knocking him down before it overheated.

"woohoo! bring the party!"

more footsteps came from either side of you, most likely meaning his teammates were here to defend him. they had a disadvantage, you were a trio and they were currently a duo, unknown who the two are but it is a lot easier to take down a squad when one of their members are down.

lifeline slid out from your right side, bringing out doc to revive caustic, but horizon quickly shot her down, leaving just pathfinder on your left. it was an easy battle, you downed him instantly and their death boxes sprung to life, all purple.

"well done mates!" rampart congratulated, but it was cut short by the incoming third party. the trio of wattson, crypto and wraith entered the building, guns blazing at the three of you, knocking you all down.

the only thing you could do was mentally curse as you were sent back to the dropship, 5th place, not bad.

"are you serious?!-"

"och, it's no bother rampart! let's just take a break for now, yeah?"

ramya groaned in anger, heading to her room before slamming the door shut. it caught the attention of other legends.

"i'll go check on her." volunteering, you walked towards rampart's door, entering quietly before seeing her sprawled out on her bed, staring up at her ceiling.

"you alright?"

"no.. well, yes but.. just mad we did so well and then got third partied." she confessed, turning onto her side as she spoke. you knew how furious she was, understandably, you had been third partied many times before. deciding to do what was best, you climbed into her bed.

"cuddles to make your day better?" you outstretched your arms, inviting her. she chuckled, giving in and scooting closer until she was embraced.

"yeah, that would be nice."

your arms were now encased around her and both yours and her legs were tangled with each other, it was comforting, loving to say the least. ramya in turn wrapped her arms around your waist, head laying on your chest as she took a deep breath, relaxing in the moment.

nothing does her better than some cuddles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
word count: 909

sorry if that was so short T_T but hello!!!

yesterday's aot episode.. never laughed harder.

honestly things have been really tough the past few days but i'm so glad I have all of you <3 i enjoy writing for you all and it really makes my day when i see you guys enjoy it.

sorry i'm getting deep it's like 10:40am and i'm meant to be revising for my french test but i don't fuck with french lmao

i hate french with a burning passion but i like to use it to insult or compliment-

je vous aime tous tellement. tu me rends si heureuse. merci d'être là pour moi.
(*''*)╯♡

this is agape, signing out!💕