Answering Your Questions

Adding this in like a year after I first published this story: Year 2 is out now! You can find it on my page :) Enjoy~

Update - editing this now that I've finished redoing the story and fixing a lot of the cursed storylines I had in before T-T

Hey guys! So it's been a couple of weeks since I finished writing this part of the story and the feedback you guys have given me has been great, I am honestly super excited to begin working on Year 2. I do honestly want to say before I begin answering questions, you guys are so amazing, you honestly do make me feel so motivated to write and I'm so glad you've all enjoyed it.

 I started writing this story at 14, I wasn't completely sure how I wanted the story to go, I just knew that I shipped Harry and Hermione and really like time travel fics. I'm happy I've gone back and updated everything. I like what I've changed and I hope you guys do too :)

So basically I'm just writing this to clarify a few things and answer questions that you guys have either left as comments or personally messaged me.

1) Why don't Harry and Hermione end up together at the end of the story?

Well, they're kids. I know obviously they are 'technically' adults, but with the trauma Hermione has experienced and the fact that they are in the bodies of 12-year-olds, it just wasn't something I wanted to include yet. It's a little too soon. I most likely will change the description to reflect that and after a couple more years have been written I'll probably end up putting them together.

2) Why doesn't Harry trust Fred and George?

Mainly just because they're Weasleys. Considering the fact that he loved the Weasley Clan as his own family for so long and then discovered they turned on him, it isn't so unsurprising that he doesn't completely trust them from day one. However, just like Hermione is with Lavender, Harry could attempt to build some sort of relationship with them. In this story, Fred and George had nothing to do with what happened in the previous timeline. 

Updated answer: Now that I've updated the story, he doesn't come across as quite so distrustful of them, but the above answer still stands :)

3) Why does Harry have a load of titles given to him early on when he doesn't use them?

The hat had the opportunity to tell him, so I took it - it was something I definitely wanted for later but it felt weird to write it in later and not have characters who could've known about this kind of thing to not mention it. 

4) Why is Sirius Head of House Lestrange when he has no connection to it?

He does! With the Lestrange brothers and Bellatrix (nee Black) - his cousin, in Azkaban, that title comes to him! With the Malfoys, much of their fortune rests on the Black family - as much as Lucius is very much not incarcerated, he relies too much on the Black family, they have more sway over him than he does over his own family!

5) How is it that Ron, basically an imbecile, can make potions such as 'Wide-Eye' and 'Flushing' when he's barely passing First-Year?

I don't think I clarified enough in that chapter, but he didn't. He got them from Dumbledore (and probably Snape too) and was able to get close enough to Hermione to slip them to her at some point in the day. 

6)  Will Arthur be saved from the potion? Is Voldemort going to be able to come back now that Pettigrew is incapacitated? Will Sirius' titles actually be useful, unlike Harry's so far?

Will not be answering these questions for one very very simple reason

ș̘̞̥̙̘̰̘̥͛ͪ̅ͣ͊͊͊̚ ̖̻͚̝͇͆̊p͇͐̿ͥ̾ ̬̰̜͐̍̀͌̚o̻̯̔ͪͧͅ ͇̰̰͙͒͐̓ͣͮ̽i̻͍̩͇͆ͮ͆ͦ ̫͓ͬͥl̖͕͎͇̣̎ͯ͊̃ ̻̦͍̄̆̚e̘ͩ͆ ̤̮̣̿ͧͬͫ̽r͚̠̙͚̫̲̘̲̺ͬͤ̓ ̹̤̪̬̤̌s͓͔̱̳̤̘ͪͮ̄ͫ

7)Why do Harry and Hermione act ridiculously at times? Writing things down in a book for example a few chapters in when someone could easily read it or winging a hell of a lot of their plans?

I tried to explain this very basically a few chapters ago. Essentially the slight conflict between them as adults and them as children leads to them oftentimes making rash and ridiculous decisions. I'm planning on building up on this idea quite a bit in future, but I didn't want it to affect them too much in their first year.

8) What's going on with Draco?

As you all can probably tell, he's not exactly been the most active of characters. For now, I'd appreciate it if you all assumed his bullying has decreased to teasing Neville and arguing with Ron which can be seen in a couple of chapters. His and Harry's relationship? Well, they aren't open enemies and they aren't friends either. I expect their relationship to remain pretty neutral, pretty much like most classroom relationships are. They'll probably butt heads a few times, but not to the extent that their enmity was in the original franchise.

Ok, so these were the main questions that I was asked repeatedly so I thought it was quite important to answer them, if you guys have any more feel free to ask and I'll answer them as soon as possible :) 

Once again, thank you guys so much for your support, you are all absolutely incredible.

Next up: Year 2!