A Phantom? or ... (JunNana)

(Published July 22, 2020)

Junna's POV

This is pretty much routine but, I'm going to say it anyway.

Today, I'm going back to that park to meet a pretty cute creature.

I met this creature a while back.

I was getting depressed on something then this little one came to me and sat on top of my lap.

It looked like it was trying to cheer me up. It kept on tapping my hand.

At her persistence, I got to smile. That was so comforting, I wanted to take her home with me. But, she jumped down from my lap and waved goodbye.

Today, I was just waiting for her patiently on that same bench to see her again.

Just as I was itching to leave as it was already sunset and I needed to go home, the one I had been waiting, for hours, have finally arrived.

She brought a paper this time with a flower and handed it to me. Why is she in a costume anyway? I should not bother with the thing that's adding mysteriousness to her and besides and it suits her.

I opened it and it says to follow her. She realized I had read what was in the paper, she jumped off from the bench and landed safely on the grass. I wonder where she's going to take me?

I followed her through the grass patches of the park and there I was greeted with a large brick wall I never knew existed. I looked down to see where the little woman was and she just came back from passing through the brick wall. She gestured me with her little hands to follow her into the wall.

It was pretty ridiculous on my part as I had always believed in logic and the like. But I just decided to follow her and bust into the wall. Guess curiosity got the better of me.

When I passed through, I was greeted with a table full of desserts and the back of blonde hair lady. I looked around for the small creature that guided me here but I was left to frown as it was nowhere to be seen. Now the person in front of me twirled as she turned around, her flimsy light green skirt waving with her.

"Welcome Hoshimi-san!" She greeted me with a bright smile and welcoming hands. Seeing her face calmed me down a lot that I let a breath I was holding.

"It's nice to meet you... umm..." I stammered remembering that I have gotten no name from her but she knew mine, how?

"It's Nana. Just Nana. If you're asking how I got yours, thank this little doll I made." She took out the little creature that led me to this place.

"Then with that answered. If I may ask where have you brought me and how you knew about me?" I quietly took my seat on the chair she put out before the table. Adjusting my glasses ever so slightly as to not show her the tension that's taking over myself.

"Just so you know, I'm not going to harm you in anyway so you can relax. As per what this place is, it's my special place. The wall was just a hologram and most people get fooled that its really a wall, so nobody really comes here. But I lead you here feeling that I don't want to see you so down." She put her hands on my shoulder and ran circles upon it and it was so soothing that it made me relax then and there. She flashed me a smile and then took her seat across me. "Enjoy the sweets and let's talk more later. I baked them myself."

We really did talk more later and it was just mostly her answering my curiosity about herself. She didn't keep me for long as she knew about my job at a nearby theatre and my rehearsals for it.

That was the start of it all.

I don't know why but after that day, my feet always brought me to her right after my practice each day. And when the day of a performance came to set in, she's the first one I tell her to come and see me perform. Just seeing her on the audience seats, enjoying the play that I was the lead of warmed my heart. She even waits for me after the performance and accompanies me for a while.

That changed, it all changed when we got to perform "Phantom of the Opera."

It was the same as usual, but later on that day, when I was about to leave for my home, she held me by the wrist. I turned and looked at her in the face. Her hands slowly slid into mine and she entwined it.

"Junna-chan!" She called, her face focusing on our hands. I didn't really feel the need to break away and just squeezed it right back to let her know I'll be listening. "That performance was the best! I really like the 'Phantom of the Opera'! Remember that little humanoid I made awhile back and brought you to my place. She was a phantom, the phantom from the story. I just relate to the phantom so much and he became a favorite."

"That's new from you, Nana. You rarely talk this much and I'm liking it." I giggled to myself, lifting her face with my free hand to let her meet my eyes. Her eyes gleamed seemingly at what I had just said.

"One more thing," She pulled me into her arms and whispered three simple words to my ear that really made a tomato out of me. "I love you."

That really made me grow silent. My brain was not really processing what I just heard and I just seemed to have been broken by her.

"Junna-chan?" Worry evident in her voice, she pulled away from the hug she initiated. Seeing my face on a full flush, brought a hearty laugh out of her. "Junna-chan! I love you!" She teased and she still got the reaction she wanted. I wanted to faint.

I do enjoy her company and presence. Honestly, her entering my life since that fateful day saved from the bottoms of my deepest voices that wanted me to doubt myself. I was also questioning myself if I was feeling something more for her and I never got to name it myself until I got to hear it straight from her today.

Feeling that I was going to faint from her repeating the same words again and again in different tones, which was really cute and sexy, I fell into her arms and she directly caught me into another embrace.

I whispered my reply to her the same way she did the first time and this time she was the one who blushed furiously. Though I didn't get the full view as I was still catching myself up, I can tell she was cute.

"I love you too, Nana..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heya, Shun-chan here!

It's another Junana shot but I'll write another ship the next time. I just love Junana so I couldn't help it, hehe.

As always,

Thanks for dropping by!