𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝗣 𝗛 𝗢 𝗘 𝗡 𝗜 𝗫 ₊
ʙᴜʀɴᴏᴜᴛ sʏɴᴅʀᴏᴍᴇs
◁◁ ⠀ ⠀ l l ⠀ ⠀▷▷
0:15│━●━━━━━━━━│4:28

THIRD PERSON POV

"Well that was a day." the black haired girl sighed as she walk heading outside the school.

Y/N checked the time and released a loud groan

I'm supposed to be watching anime now

It was fricking 6:30!! Her dismissal was supposed to be 4PM, but something came up since she got caught sleeping on her class which end up having a 2hrs detention.

Honestly she was ok with going home late since there was no one will scold her. Her parents got divorced and Y/N and her mom just left, mostly fathers were the one who work leaving the mothers assign in house, but since they needed to live, her mother decided to work abroad since the salary was more decent than her country.

Walking to the silent empty road she took this a chance to enjoy the breathtaking scenery, other than being loud she loved this kind of atmosphere. Her h/c locks swayed through the air, groaning a bit cause it tickled her face, and tie her hair into messy bun.

Y/N stopped in front of a mini convenience store, deciding to fed her poor stomach. As she entered, the bell chimed in announcing her arrival. She grab some extra snacks and soda for binge watching some anime since tomorrow is weekend she'll just waste her time watching different anime that obviously already watched at least 5th time or more. Actually that become her routine, sleep, class, eat, watch, sleep, class, eat then repeat again. Thankfully
her aunt always stopping by to help her clean the house since she was 'lazy to the max pro ultimate'. She wasn't that clean and wasn't dirty either, its just when she said she's lazy, it'll continue until the other day.

Exiting the shop, she playfully swing the plastic bag with a over flowing snacks. Yes, Y/N is a food lover, she'll do anything just to eat not that as if she's some kind of a starving dog, she jist love to eat.

Tooking her phone out, she look at her screen you can practically see how happy she was just by looking at eyes

"OMG OMG OMG!!! THE CONTINUATION OF S4 TEASER!!!! HOLY FVK- ATSUMU!! WHATSIHSKS I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THEIR MATCH!!!" She blurts makingvthe people glance at her with weird look.
Y/N noticed this and apologized.

«☕︎»

Arriving there, she drop the bags of snacks at the counter and proceed to her room to change into a oversized t-shirt and black pj's, she wanted a comfy one. She honestly didn't like their uniform, a long sleeves with a thick fabric and it was hot as hell in the mid 1-5 PM.

Once she's done, the e/c teen finally open the tv and watch anime in netflix. Y/N assembled the things that needed for her marathon like, blanket, pillow, her phone and finally her beloved snacks.

"What am I gonna watch now..."

"Black Clover?? Nah that was too long"

"Given? No, I don't want to cry right now."

"The Promised Neverland would do, but I don't want to get stress."

"Noragami???"

"or maybe Free? Hehe the plot was awesome." Y/N almost drooled just by thinking at those hot bodies. She did look like a pervert at the moment.

"I'm just gonna watch haikyuu again, dammit when will I ever get tired of watching this anyway? There is no end." Y/N smiled as she click the remote on her dominant hand.

Once the first episode starts she sang long with the opening of the show, bobbing her head like a mad woman.

Y/N finally stop and grab some random chips since she wanted chewing something while watching.

While watching for a while now, she checked the time and was already 11 in the night almost midnight but she doesn't care.

She suddenly groaned loud enough to hear the neighbours, because her classmate was assigning her to finish the theses that they will be passing 2 days from now. Y/N practically annoyed and red as if she was gonna blow up.

"Why are you saying this now?! Its supposed to be my rest day until Sunday and you're ordering me to finish it in two days?! I almost died by the bunch of school works they're giving this whole week! LET ME BREATH!!!" She snapped roaring at her poor phone.

"And isn't supposed to be a GROUP THESIS?! CURSE SCHOOL!" She finally released her madness and let her body fall on the couch with a dead expression.

Y/N was thankful that she survived until now, overcoming those obstacles that she encountered most especially the SCHOOL. As much as she hate it, she needed to work hard for her future and to her mom. But isn't this too much? She was tired and wanted a time for herself. School wasn't her thing, so she doesn't understand why people really love to study. And fyi why are they even learning the subjects that wasn't even connected at the course they wanted? In Y/N's opinion as long as you pass that's all matters. Y/N see herself as a failure when it comes to academics, but she was happy that she has a talent in taekwondo, one of the things she like the most. And it is also one of the reasons why she sometimes got into the top students because of the high curricular.

Y/N haven't decided what course she even wanted, she just wanted to spend her whole life simping a non-existent person, besides she was happy about the things she wanted, it was enough for her.

I wish I'll able to get out of this hell hole

"I'm going to do it tomorrow." She sys bitterly and throw her phone where only god knows. And continue to watch the show.

What she didn't know, it was her last day in here, and new adventures was awaiting for her...

«☕︎»

2:30 AM

Y/N was half of the show and her eyes was still glued at the screen. It was on their first and official game, the inter-high prelims.

"This is it!! Ksjsobsisnsjsj." She made inhuman noise with a mischievous grin on her face.

But vanished once the screen starts to glitch, she observe it up with a face of 'wtf im enjoying and you just ruined it' look.

Her eyes squinting suspiciously at the screen who just started acting weirdly. Y/N was about stand up to check it but it came back normal and the show played like nothing happened. She sighed in relief and look at her phone checking the time.

"Its still early heh." She said goofily and look at the screen. Her mind didn't process as she just saw a ball coming right through her face. She swore that she saw the ball was flying with a wind surrounds it as if it was Oikawa's served, that only could be seen in anime shows.

Before she even move the ball met her face with such impact, thats when she was engulfed into darkness.

Please tell me if I have some errors since this is my first ever book.

                          -ㄚㄖㄩ尺丂 ㄒ尺ㄩㄥㄚ,