𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐲?

UNEXPECTED CH. 1

"𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒?"
-𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐴𝑇𝐴 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑌𝑂

THIRD PERSON POV

It was already dark, the petite girl with beautiful blue hair and its white streak that was neatly place on the either side of her face peacefully laying on her bed.

Her body starts twitching as she slowly opened her piercing light blue orbs. Then suddenly shut close again, her head was throbbing its like someone stab her head.

She then put her hands on the both sides of her forehead, she massage it in circular motion as she open again her eyes, it was a blur and dark, the only light that was emitted in her room was the light outside her door.

What happened? Argh my head is fcking hurts.. I didn't remember being surger in head.

Y/N thought but when her brain functioned, it hit her.

Guh... a ball hit me hard on the head..

She start to sit up straight and look around, she then realized it wasn't her room anymore.

WHERE THE FUCK I AM?!!?

Y/N start to panicked and practically shuffling the covers and tried to stand up but was stop by a hand holding her wrist preventing her from standing.

"Angel! Stay in your bed! I was so worried!" A voice exclaimed, Y/N whipped her head to the side to see a very handsome boy with a messy blue hair and light blue eyes with a nice and tall figure that was practically called a definition of handsome.

Who is this hotty?! And ANGEL?!

Y/N look at him with wide eyed and mouth agape. She couldn't supress a word only her mouth hanging up and down.

The boy carefully lay her again to bed and place an ice pack on her head.

Y/N shot up again until she find her voice to speak.

"W-w-who are y-y-you?!" The blue haired girl shrieks pointing at the guy beside her who was now looking at her in disbelief.

WTF?! DID I JUST SPEAK JAPANESE?! That's why I understand this dude. What the hell is happening

The boy then laugh loudly holding his stomach, Y/N look at him weirdly with a confuse expression.

The ink handsome guy stop and look at her with a smirk making Y/N gulp at his handsomeness.

WTF BRO CAN U STOP THAT!

"You can't trick me in your pranks again Y/N." He said as he place the ice pack on the bowl that was on his thighs.

Y/N look at him in 'are you kidding' look and was also shock that he knows her name.

And why is this creepy guy know my name?!

"I really don't know you bro, so please tell me who the hell are you and where am I. My mom must be worried now its almost midnight." She lied but her face look so serious, he can clearly see that she wasn't playing around.

The boy look at her in shock expression and start shaking the poor confused blue haired girl violently.

"Y/N!! Did I really hit the ball hard on your head to you to forget your memories?!? PLS TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING! BROTHER MIGHT KILL ME! Y/N!!!" He yelled looking at her in hopeful eyes, his light blue orbs start to tear up.