𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

UNEXPECTED CH. 2

"𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓."
-𝑁𝐼𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑁𝑂𝑌𝐴 𝑌𝑈𝑈

THIRD PERSON POV

"Karasuno. Karasuno High School."

Hearing this made Y/N choke as she spit out the water back to the glass. Coughing, she hit her chest hard. On cue her brother brother instinct activated as he rushed to her side while tapping her back and handed her tissue.

"What the heck Y/N could you please be careful?" He said looking worriedly at her sister's helpless figure.

KARASUNO?! As in the school Hinata attend to go at?! WTF THIS MUST BE A DREAM

Raising her arm telling she was now ok. Y/N couldn't believe it, Karasuno?

Maybe it has just the same name?

She wasn't even sure if this place was really the place she was thinking right now.

Y/N was lost in her thoughts, how did she even arrive here? Who is this handsome dude that call her a sister?
Y/N wanted an answer, she can't just tell this dude that she wasn't from here, or she'll just receive bombarded questions from this dude, in short, problems.

The light blue eyed girl didn't even realized that her brother was shaking her again, trying to interrupt away her thoughts, which worked.

"Oh? Sorry I was kinda lost in thoughts hehe." Y/N scratched her nape awkwardly.

"Y/N you're acting weird, is there something wrong?" Her brother asked

Yes, I am weird with this unknown shit happening to me and yes, everything since I wake up was wrong.

"No, there isn't, by the way what school are you going to? It seems that we aren't going the same school though." Y/N said, she didn't even care anymore and just get bluntly, if she even know the name of his school or it really is was she was thinking right now.

Her brother sighed at his sister but he answered

"Shiratorizawa, Y/N I was there since my first year high school, why do you even forget that? You know, we should go to hospital tomorrow, let's just skip classes for tomorrow." He sighed again as he checked if there were even any injuries at her head, which Y/N didn't mind.

She again was shock for the third time, she was absolutely right about this. She got transported here in Haikyuu.

Ok Y/N this is a dream, don't you dare scream.

"No, I told you I was okay I was just playing around idiot! And we aren't skipping classes for god sake! I know you were excited for tomorrow you beanpole!" Y/N scold as she stood up while glaring playfully at her brother.

The blue haired boy sighed in relief, followed by a chuckle as he lean down at Y/N's eye level and there were at least 5 centimeters space between them.

This made Y/N caught off guard, she was froze on her place and was shocked and a light blush appeared on ger features but she didn't let her brother see it. As there were so many questions flood in her mind.

W-w-w-why is this dude was so close to me?!

I get it, ok he was a total handsome.

But why is he acting like this like we ain't sibling?! I know I weren't but he does think I am.

Are there always like this? Wtf