𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭

UNEXPECTED CH. 9

"𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠."
-𝑇𝐴𝑁𝐴𝐾𝐴 𝑆𝐴𝐸𝐾𝑂

THIRD PERSON POV

Nᴇxᴛ Dᴀʏ

Sighing internally as she stare in boredom at the examples that was well written on the bored, Y/N was figuring out- atleast half figuring out on why the hell she still doesn't understand the Parts of Kanji. It doesn't really mean that she ain't know how to write its just she surprisingly can do it, but other than that, understanding the whole ass Kanji shits that was now being taught was absolutely hard to understand.

He started writing more examples on the board. Y/N yet again was too astonish how she was able to understand what he wrote. After most likely her brain explode she gave up as she started to write some randoms things that come up in her head on her notebook.

While everyone else stopped paying attention and started to do the things they wanted although it's a bit disrespectful, except for some students who was looked perplexed as they tried to figure it out.

Taking a glance on her side was a vacant chair who supposed to be Nishinoya's. It was 10 in the morning, their break already pass by and he still hasn't even happen to appear yet. On her thoughts he must've gone to the principal to scold him for one last time as the incident between him and Asahi really ticked the principal.

Darn I was looking forward meeting Nishinoya.

«☕︎»

After somewhat decades, lunch finally came as the students make its way to their own destinations. Y/N had decided to stay their since she was shy to approach the Volleyball club, scared they might find her creepy.

She took out her bento and start eating as she recall all the events she had encounter, she thought its really thrilling especially having them around.

What if the time comes they'll know about my true identity?

She thought some possibilities or somewhat their reactions especially her two so called brothers. She guessed it would be the best to shut up about it, and at least wait for the time of her coming back, as much as she liked being here, she can't just leave her mom there. It actually creeped her out at the thought of her body slowing disintegrate here because of the atoms were aren't accustomed in this realm/dimension she was right now. This what she gets for reading too much fanfictions

Also since Y/N came here she all do was to lie, she can't help it, she hated it, she didn't want it either. Because that's the best thing to do or she'll caught. Some part of her decided not to tell them that they're animated show that people watched for their own enjoyment.

She was also starting to regret the wide variety of fanfiction she read about many of the characters in this world.

Oh god 100% sure I'm really going to hell.

She scrunch her nose in frustration, but a loud gossips from her classmates earned the blue haired's attention as she glance at the person who's causing a scene.

"Excuse me, do you know where is Miyazaki Y/N? I heard she's from this class." Y/N heared a soft familiar voice, all the students points at the white streak haired teen who suddenly choke on her food who she was chewing awhile ago.