𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

UNEXPECTED CH. 7

"𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑙𝑦..."
-𝐾𝐸𝐼𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑁 𝑈𝐾𝐴𝐼

THIRD PERSON POV

In dismissal as usual Y/N silently pass through the hallways while observing the other students she passed. Chatting with group of friends, gossips with friends. Its been a while since she transported here she already feel homesick and missed some of her real friends.

Thinking that she wouldn't even able to enjoy being here having no real friends at all. Of course Shiratorizawa was an exception because they weren't even here. She wouldn't assumed that she may be able to get close to the Karasuno Volleyball ball club. Y/N wasn't even good at socializing so she doesn't have any confidence to speak to those people who she not even close with. Well she was trying her best, she actually starying to converse more on her classmates and did gain some friends.

Y/N let out a long sigh as she ran her hand through her blue locks a little frustate. Heading more closer to the gate, she suddenly heard her name and heard a rushing footsteps.

"Miyazaki-san!! Wait for us!!!" She look at her back and eyed the culprit who was calling her, it was Hinata accompanied by his lover- i mean Kageyama with his usual "oh so blank face but hot as fuck" which made Y/N tense a bit.

The blue headed waited them to arrive, once they stop right in front of her they were catching their breaths— especially Hinata the person who always fired up t anything.

What are they doing here? Did I do something wrong?

Y/N questions herself looking at the two with a nervous glance before saying, "Do you need something?" she finally started.

Hinata suddenly jumped- no he practically fly which made Y/N gawked with an amazed look. She finally see him fly high, to her it was really really amazing. She was thinking what kind of view is he seeing while in the air.

"DO YOU WANT TO WATCH US PLAY PRACTICE MATCH WITH AOBA JOHSAI?!" He yelled in mid air with a big smile on his face, Y/N looked at him wide eyed at his sudden statement, she was expecting they'll ask her some questions about the serve she did earlier or some random insult about being weirdo. But she realized they weren't the type of a bully or a bad person.

Y/N looked at Kageyama who just nod and said, "W-well me and this idiot decided to let you watch our first practice match tomorrow as a pay for accidentally hitting you a ball and t-the thing I d-did to you last time." Kageyama spoke and whispered the last part with an embarrassed face while scratching his cheeks.

Y/N didn't hesitate at all and nodded eagerly with a stars on her eyes as if a kid giving a lollipop as a prize.

Oh god I'll be able to see them play live!!

Y/N couldn't remove the smile on her face while screaming internally. She was having a happy aura around her making Hinata grinned in return especially Kageyama who couldn't help but to smile back, affected at the happy aura that the bluenette gave. But once he realized this he constantly return to his original stoic face.

Sadly Y/N wasn't able to see this and would probably be depressed once she get to know that she practically missed Kageyama's once in a blue moon rare smile.

Minutes of chatting, they already wenr their own ways, they even exchange their numbers!

Walking, she decided to walk around first than going home earlier. Excited at the thought of meeting the Seijohs, one f her reasons why she was in park right now was because she wanted ler out all her mixed emotions.