𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

UNEXPECTED CH. 3

"𝑊𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑."
-𝐵𝑂𝐾𝑈𝑇𝑂 𝐾𝑂𝑈𝑇𝐴𝑅𝑂

THIRD PERSON POV

*RINGGGGGGG*

Y/N groaned as she turned off the alarm that was disturbing her pleasant slumber. She was wrapped herself like a burrito feeling the comfortable warmth but due to her being the unluckiest girl didn't last the peaceful day as a loud bang of pan could be heard inside her room.

It was her brother who was grinning like an idiot seeing that you were already awakrmr, and looking more satisfied that his alarm worked than her's.

It was 6 am in the morning and he was causing a loud scene

Grumbling, she cover her ears groaning loudly.

I swear to god, I'm gonna burn you alive. Are you really a teenager?!

"SHUT UP YOU OBNOXIOUS SHIT! IT WAS 6 AM! I HAVE NOTHING TO D-" Y/N stop as she realized that it was her first day attending the school.

Her brother seemed didn't heard this because of the noise he was making.

"COULD YOU PLS STOP THAT! IM UP YOU SEE!!!" Y/N screeched as she slowly sat up and throw whatever her hands grab then throw it at the latter who just swiftly dodge followed by a snicker.

They continue to bicker until someone interrupt there useless brawl.

"Are you two going to continue that? Remember I'm going to drive you two to your school." The guy who wore a black suit with dark blue haired and light blue eyes stated in monotone, he was leaning at the doorframe which Y/N find it cool. He was absolutely annoyed at the two.

It was their eldest sibling,

(Picture above)

Miyazaki Kai :
- 24 years old
- 180cm (5'11)
- The eldest
- Raven haired
- Light blue eyes (just imagine its light blue)
- Former Volleyball player at Shiratorizawa
- Setter and a Pinch Server | No. 5
- A secretary of a Sport Association

The duo stop, a they proceed to do their routines, Y/N already met her brother Kai last night and she did saw the pin with his name carved on it.

She practically got her nose bled because at her brother, and found out that Kai has a habit calling them some random nicknames which reminds her of Bakugo but in a calm way.

Y/N groggily stood up and do some stretching which is her basic routine every morning, cause they said that you'll gain height. And of course she took this seriously.

The teen wasn't aware that Kai was still leaning as he watched her do some stretches.

"Hey blueberry, are you sure about attending Karasuno? I'm kinda hoping you to go to Shiratorizawa, I recommend you, you know." Kai stated walking towards her as he sat on the edge of the bluentte's bed. Leaning backwards, he used his both hands as a support.

Y/N stop and tense that her another attractive brother was now talking to her.

Holy shit, holy shit- this god is talking to me!!!

She didn't know what to say, I mean her tongue wasn't functioning at the moment, plus the intense look her brother gave made Y/N turn into a statue.