𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡

UNEXPECTED CH. 4

"𝐼𝑓 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑖𝑡'𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒!"
-𝑆𝑈𝐺𝐴𝑊𝐴𝑅𝐴 𝐾𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐻𝐼

THIRD PERSON POV

Y/N gawk in awe, admiring the scenery of her new school. It was beautiful seeing it in person, some flowers in trees began to scattered by the wind, this made look more breathtaking..

Y/N didn't actually know what to feel... should she be nervous? Excited? Happy or scared. Those four were actually her emotions. But also there was a positive and negative.

This mix emotions couldn't know which Y/N reaction really was.

She slowly maneuvered through the crowd of teenagers

"Now, I just have to find my class." Y/N mumbled as she check the paper that her brother gave earlier.

2nd Year, Class 2

Oh? The same as Nishinoya...

Y/N was practically grinning like an idiot while she entered the 2nd year building, earning a confuse glances at the students

"Holy shittt."

The blue haired beauty walk through the halls and wasn't even aware that she was actually putting a grand entrance because if the dramatic air which her blue locks elegantly dancing like a lullaby.

Even though that she doesn't have a goddess beauty like Kiyoko Shimizu, the way she look at them with her piercing eyes, and her figure that looks confident, Y/N was look intimidating at the moment.

But the truth is she was pissing her pants and was screaming inside.

«☕︎»

So here she was, finding herself standing infront of her room door, she arrived late beacuse she went to find the comfort room in those remaining time just to calm her ass down, and here she was.... Late.

Karasuno was huge, no joke. That's why she got lost and thanks to those 3rd years who helped her.

So out of those four mix emotions she was feeling earlier, the only one left was being nervous.

Taking a deep breath she knocked three times.

Don't forget your character Y/N... Intimidate them!

Wait.. How am I supposed to intimidate when I am nervous a wreck?

"Oh! You must be the new student! I'm your homeroom teacher. Pls come in Miyazaki-san." A young black haired gemale greet the petite girl, she just gave her a small smile as he walk in front of her new classmates.

Quietly shutting the door behind her, the young teacher motioned her to come beside her.

Y/N groaned internally, this is her most hated part in a first day....

Introducing again.... GUH i didn't sign up for this.

"U-uh... How do I say this.. Names L/- I mean Miyazaki Y/N, nice too meet you all-" She started scolding herself for stuttering

Should I add take care of me? Nahh

As then the light blue eyed girl gave a whole 90° bow giving them respect for her new classmates, she doesn't want to look bad at their eyes. And followed by a sweet smiles which she didn't expected to do.