𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫!

ⁱᵐ ᶜᵘʳʳᵉⁿᵗˡʸ ⁱⁿˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃʰ ᵇᵒʸ ˢᵘⁿᵃ

UNEXPECTED CH. 10

"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠."
-𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐴𝑇𝐴 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑌𝑂

THIRD PERSON POV

Y/N checked the time on her phone, its still 3 pm and the boys kept practicing. Just by looking at them she feels more exhaust and doesn't have that much stamina, especially Hinata who was improving his jump and spikes. He even looked at Y/N everytime when he successfully spike well to see her reaction. And sometimes got embarrassed because he is suck at receiving.

After some time, they take their breaks as Y/N helped Kiyoko to hand them a clean towel as well as their drinks.

"I can't believe you guys have a lot of stamina after all those jumping and such." She said amazed at the boys who was breathing heavily as sweats trickled down their skin.

"Oh yeah Miyazaki-san, I always forgot to ask you this but I'm gonna say it now." Yamaguchi suddenly said which made Y/N nervous a bit and give him a nod.

"Do you play volleyball? I mean you once spiked." He trailed of gaining some nods and intrigued faces from the other boys. They also wondered that, how did she do that. Y/N gave them a smile, she find it cute since all of them were curious.

"A friend of mine taught me, he's really a good at playing volleyball, well his powerful serves are actually scary." Y/N shivered at the memory of her almost got hit in the face of Ushiwaka's serves.

He? They thought

They wanted to ask who is the 'he' she was saying, he must be really good player since Y/N complimented him, but Hinata being a curious little bun he is beat them to it.

"Who is he Miyazaki-san?" Tilting his head as everyone mentally thank Hinata for that. Y/N just smirked which didn't go unnoticed by everyone.

"Secret~ but he's a student from Shiratorizawa." Her smirk turn to a grin when she see all of them have shock and surprise faces.

"SHIRATORIZAWA?! THE POWERHOUSE?! That's the school where Kageyama didn't get accepted at!" The orange head pointed at the black haired setter who earned a tick mark.

"Shut up boke!" Then bonked his head hard. Meanwhile Tanaka, Nishinoya, Yamaguchi amd Tsukishima cackle at Kageyama's embarrassed face.

"Make sense. Alright! Two more minutes and we're starting to practice in receiving!" Daichi announced and clapped his hand.

«☕︎»

Y/N watched Hinata started to complained how hard doing  a good receive, until Noya approached him with his hands on his hips.

"How about I show you some of my moves?" He said proudly, Suga just sighed and let them be. Hinata as well as Y/N have starts on their eyes.

Ennoshita served the ball to the other side of the court— Nishinoya followed the path where ball will landed at and received with his move and called it..