𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦

UNEXPECTED CH. 5

"𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑠, 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒."
-𝑂𝐼𝐾𝐴𝑊𝐴 𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑈𝑈

THIRD PERSON POV

Y/N stopped in front of the gate, catching her breath as sweat drip from her delicate skin. She had been running from the third year building until here so she was exhaust, the blue eyed girl didn't even know why, it wasn't even the guy who just said something to Asahi. She was just shock and flustered. Maybe she just felt like running?

Wiping a stray sweat on her arms, she grab her phone from her bag and received a text from Kenji- saying that he'll pick her up because they'll be taking their dinner outside since he was lazy cooking.

Y/N reply a simple 'ok' and sat on a vacant bench beside a tree, infront a her school. Watching different students exiting the school grounds while chatter made its way around her.

The blunette kinda agreed eating dinner outside especially she wanted to try different dishes here in Japan and appreciate the beautiful scenery in night later. And a sudden chuckle escape her lips because she herself was kinda lazy to cook too.

Her obnoxious brother was taking too long so she decided listen to music, wearing her earphones she stars to play the pick song, as a loud sound boomed on her ears. Y/N played it in full volume, as she bobbed her head forward following the beat of it.

The blue haired took a glance at the time- 5:05 as the sun started to set. She was sitting there in hours but didn't care about it as long as there were music keeping her from getting bored.

She start to lean her head at the edge of the bench neck, enjoying the orangee like sky. As a cold breeze made its way to her skin making her shiver as her soft silky hair dramatically flowing in the wind. Tugging a stray hair she starts to tie her hair in a messy bun.

Y/N finally stood up, grabbing her things as she became impatient and mentally curses her brother for taking too long. Tapping her foot aggressively on the concrete ground she groaned loudly not even carrying if anyone heard her.

"I swear that obnoxious brat is taking too long, I swear if I see him I'm gonna blow his head into bits!" She swore to herself as Y/N starts to crack her knuckles with an angry face.

Suddenly her earphone tug out of her ears then followed by a voice, "Hey! I'm hurt! You can't do that!" A familiar annoying voice said behind her, his voice was a whine and it ticked her off.

The blue eyed teen turn her head to Kenji who was being dramatic while fake crying. Y/N was about to kick him but she noticed that they weren't alone. Y/N became pale as white once she saw those familiar faces.

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIRATORIZAWA VOLLEYBALL MEMBERS WERE DOING HERE?!!?!

Y/N stared at them with wide eye, she isn't ready for this! She look at her brother in disbelief as Y/N pull him to her as she whispered in panic.

"Are you crazy?! Why the hell are they here?! I thought you were the only one who's gonna pick me up!" Y/N whisper yelled trying to be quiet as much as possible but unfortunately because she was angry- it didn't work.

Kenji look at his sister with a confuse face for a moment and said, "Wait.. is it bad that they come along? They were exhaust and also need to eat so I decided to let them join on our dinner. Why do you sound that it's so big deal anyway?" He pout as he crossed his arms. Y/N look at her brother with a regret look on her face.