six

// fair warning, this is going to be super short! it probably won't be very interesting either and doesn't really get us progressing anywhere. which is why i called it a filler chapter. i was going to wait and post this but i feel bad for not putting anything out here recently. so even if this is poor quality i hope you all enjoy! oh also forgot to add this chapter will only involve harry :)

harry decided to skip work the next day. he was up most the night anyways and wanted to get this all over with. at noon he texted taylor to meet up with her in one of their spots. typically, they would meet at one or the others house. but since that was off the table now, he decided to meet her at the spot in the woods where they first started hooking up.

soon after the two met nestled in the woods. hidden away from where no one else could find them. it was close to pack territory lines, so the chances of them getting caught were slim. when he arrived, she was already there. she had her blonde hair down and was dressed in a light colored sundress that blew with the slight wind. he could smell her as soon as he got out of the car. harry couldn't deny it, taylor was beautiful, but it was time for him to let her go. it was time for him to realize the real beauty that always had his back.

the alpha did find louis attractive, he checked all of harry's boxes. harry just had a loyalty problem, and that was never addressed until louis came into his life. when their parents first introduced them, harry did find louis to be quite beautiful. his only problem was that his dick worked better than his brain. louis wanted to take things slow after mating, he wanted to get to know harry past the arranged marriage and the facts he was told about the alpha. harry didn't want to though, and that's how he ended up meeting taylor. she was a secretary for one of the buildings harry went to for work. from there they went to buisness casual, to ocassional hookups, to an almost full on affair. their no strings attached relationship had went on for almost a year and now, harry was ending it.

harry didn't know how to feel about it. he wanted to feel happy, he was finally devoting his time to the person that deserved it. he did want to grow through this with louis, he wanted to form a stronger conncection. he could feel the possible potential, he just had to take accountability for his actions. something that scared him, one wrong word with taylor today and she could go and expose him to the whole pack. the pack looked up to him, and he didnt think he could ever show his face again if everyone knew what he did.

taylor reached out to tug at harry's shirt but he pushed her hand away.

"i told you i didn't want to do that." he huffed.

taylor frowned, even when harry was in his worst mood she could always find a way to get his pants off.

"what's your problem? princess got you in a mood?"

she reached out and let her hand trail down the alphas chest. harry didn't give her a chance to get very far before he pushed her off again. she was tempting, but he knew he had to stay strong.

"my problem is you. i'm done with you, i want you out of territory lines by sundown."

her face fell and she took a step away from harry.

"you don't mean that.." she said while shaking her head.

"i do, i should've been done with you long ago, but better late than never."

taylor stood there in disbelief. she couldn't believe she was hearing this, she felt like she could scream. she never thought she would hear this from harry. taylor didn't think that harry would ever get rid of her. she maybe even had the idea that one day harry would leave louis for her.

"if you make me leave, i'll tell everyone what you've been doing. that you, pack leader have been sleeping around on your omega."

harry hesistated and pressed his lips together out of anger.

"and what would that say about you? you're the one i've been sleeping with. you've got a small part in this, if you tell you'll always be known as the other omega. wouldn't you like to start over somewhere fresh?

taylor slapped harry across the face. the alpha grunted angerily and rubbed his cheek.

"fine, i'll leave but don't think that this is just for you." she huffed

she stormed off and quickly drove away. harry watched, his hands stuffed in his pockets. as taylor drove off, she was giving harry the middle finger out the window. the alpha sat on the hood of his car, letting out a sigh. well, he got through his first obstacle now all he had to do was survive the rest of the week.

//hiiii so sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. here is the long awaited, harry centric chapter. it hurts my heart to write him as an asshole, but it gets better! i promise. i also want to announce i'm now taking one shot requests! leave them in the comments or message me!