the prince of kpop fittingly lived like royalty.

"nice place," jungkook commented, eyeing every piece of shiny jewelry he saw. "what's to stop me from robbing you blind and taking off?"

taehyung walked around him, his shoulder brushing slightly against his. "because as much as you like diamonds and sapphires, you like the game more." he held his gaze, an all-knowing smirk dancing on his lips.

jungkook couldn't deny it.

"and also, i'll kill you the second you try to leave," he smiled.

what a flirt.

"not if i kill you first," jungkook shot back, honey dripping from his threat. with a wink, he left taehyung's side and roamed the house.

his fingers glided across the marble countertops to the glass dining tables. silver shadows sparkled in every corner of the house. everything looked like it came out of the movie.

he looked like he came out of a movie. with those dark eyes that watched jungkook's every move, he relished in his dangerous attention.

"well," jungkook said, turning to face the owner of the home. "i better be getting the best room in this disgustingly lavish mansion."

taehyung laughed, "of course." with a wicked smile, he lead jungkook towards a room down the long hallway and pushed the door open.

wandering in, his eyes once against zeroed in on the valuables lying around. every inch and corner of the house seemed to drip with silver and gold.

"do i get to have all of this?" jungkook asked.

he had never had nice things. he lived a simple life, learning to never rely on material things. what's there to have that couldn't be stolen?

"what's mine is yours," taehyung said, watching him intently.

the darkness in his eyes excited jungkook. he wasn't sure if it meant he wanted to fuck him or if he wanted to kill him.

funny how lustful eyes so often resembled murderous ones. but then again, lust for pleasure and lust for blood really weren't that different, were they?

either way, jungkook couldn't get enough of it.

"then let's not be shy," jungkook said, dropping his duffle bag on the ground. he pulled out his trusty knife and glared at taehyung through his bangs. "terms. i won't kill you if you won't kill me."

leaning against the door, taehyung's expression remained unchanged — as sly and as calculating as ever. "fair enough."

"good," jungkook smiled, placing the knife down carefully. he walked towards him until their bodies were inches apart. "then i don't see why we can't mix business with pleasure."

taehyung's gaze didn't waver.

"in addition to our...partnership," jungkook leaned forward, caressing the shell of taehyung's ear with his warm lips. "we can help each other out in other ways."

jungkook was never one to be tamed. he lived a fast life. a reckless life. he did what he wanted and right then, he wanted taehyung.

he knew that taehyung wanted him too. he didn't miss the lust in his gaze that night and certainly not the lust in his eyes right then.

taehyung smiled against his lips.

"i knew you were going to be a fun one," he whispered, placing one hand on jungkook's hip. he crashed his lips against his, sealing a deal that only the devil could approve.

apparently, lust was a sin.

good thing they were already sinners.