donghoon met a boy he really liked.

he wasn't like anything he had ever seen before — sweet, funny, and dreamy. he listened to him and understood him. it had only been a few hours since they met and granted, he was a little bit drunk, but he had never felt like that before.

"my god, you're handsome," he whispered, clenching onto the boy's biceps.

the boy blushed and allowed donghoon to bury his head at the crook of his neck.

"where have you been my whole life?" donghoon wondered out loud.

"waiting for you," the boy smiled, bending down to kiss him on the forehead.

donghoon melted at his touch. he cupped his cheek and kissed him on the lips. their lips moved in sync as their hands traced each other. the boy tasted like crystal liquor and smelt like strawberry poison. donghoon was getting lost in him.

"well," a voice sounded from behind them, "color me heartbroken."

they pulled apart and donghoon turned to glare at the intruder. "fuck off man."

"i don't think i will," the intruder raised his eyebrow in challenge.

"i'll—"

"you have poor taste in men, jungkook," the man interrupted, staring at jungkook through hooded eyes.

donghoon glanced between his boy and the random asshole who interrupted their date. "we were clearly in the middle of something, fuck off!"

"oh, were you?" the man said in a mocking tone. he shoved his hands in his pockets and rocked on his heels. if donghoon didn't know any better, it was as if he was picking a fight.

"enough," jungkook snapped. "what do you want taehyung?"

donghoon glanced between the two, confused and unable to form a connection. "jungkook, who's this?"

but the softness in jungkook's eyes had disappeared, replaced with a darkness and ugliness that frightened him slightly. he had seemed to forgotten about donghoon, not even sparing him a glance as he regarded taehyung.

taehyung clenched his jaw and glared at donghoon, "get out of here before i do something you'll regret."

donghoon straightened his shoulders and swallowed nervously, but he refused to back down. "i'm not going to—"

taehyung grabbed donghoon by the collar and slammed him against the wall. he punched him until the once handsome lad was covered in blood and his face bent into a monstrous shape. before donghoon could even beg for his life, taehyung slammed his head on the ledge. the sound of his skull cracking was the only thing that seemed to satisfy taehyung's anger.

taehyung released him and wiped away the blood from his hands and face. he spat on the ground where donghoon laid motionless, breathless, and lifeless.

"was that necessary?" jungkook let out a disinterested breath of air.

taehyung trained his murderous eyes on him. he grabbed him and pushed him against the wall where donghoon's blood dripped fresh.

"are you trying to piss me off?" he growled in his ear.

"oh, please," jungkook hissed back, his tone just as intimidating, "don't tell me you're jealous."

taehyung's expression darkened as his entire body shook from fury, "stop fucking around."

jungkook leaned forward, stopping when their lips were only inches apart. "what are you going to do about it? kill me?"

"don't tempt me," taehyung said harshly. he shoved jungkook one last time before stepping away, his chest rose up and down in breaths of anger.

jungkook wiped a stain of blood from his cheek, "you of all people should know how i feel about commands. don't tell me what to do," he glowered.

"you ruined it again," jungkook muttered as he stared down at donghoon's leaking body. "i'm getting real sick of this."

"that character of yours won't be missed," taehyung said simply, refusing to meet his deadly gaze.

"no," the younger lifted a cocky grin, "you'll wish that jungkook was kissing you right now, his hands running through your hair, his traitorous lips against yours instead of his."

taehyung's bloodied fists clenched at his sides as he regarded him in silent anger.

"but you murdered him," he sighed and shook his head in dismay, "like the monster you are."

"don't kid yourself jungkook," taehyung said coldly, wiping the blood off his shirt. "we're both monsters here. the only difference between us is that you create them."