Chapter 8: The Alley

One week. The guys have been gone for one week. I'm starting to get a little worried. If they are doing gang stuff they could be hurt. I've walked home with Jason for the last week because the guys weren't here.

Right now I'm walking home from Macy's after finishing our science project. I take a shortcut to my house which brings me to a shady part of town but with my jacket up I can blend in pretty well. I turn down an alley way when I'm shoved up against the wall.

I let out a grain of pain when a waft of disgusting, alcohol laced breath comes over my face. "What's a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone huh?" He pins me to the wall.

"I-I'm j-just going h-home" I manage to choke out.

Oh my god I'm going to die.

"Not now you're not bitch" he slaps me on the face I try to bring my hand up to nurse it but he pins my hand back against the wall.

"No. No moving for you" he shoves me to the ground and gets on top of me pinning me down again. I try to punch and kick him but it's not working. He's not moving.

He takes my jacket off me and then rips my shirt off.

"Well well well. You're a pretty one aint you? BOYS" he yells.

Wait BOYS?!

3 big guys come out and 2 of them each pin an arm down and the last one just watches.

The guy on top of me unbottons my pants and take them off "we're gonna have some fun today boys" he says with an evil laugh that all the guys reciprocate.

He rips my underwear off and roughly slammed a finger inside me "oh we got ourselves a virgin" I cry harder at the roughness.

He takes his pants off and wastes no time in slamming into me. I can't bear to keep my eyes open anymore and as soon as they close fatigue washes over me and the last thing I think of before falling into darkness is:

Where are you Austin?

- - -
[Austin]

Me and the guys just got back from our mission. Grey said that lexa was worried but grey reassured her we were fine. I just hope she wasn't too worried.

My thoughts were cut shorts by grey. " guys is that...ALLIE?!"we run over. As soon as i see her i cant breathe. Another panic attack. No no no no no, this cant happen to her. NO, SHIT.

Grey throws his jacket over her."austin call 911" Jordan yells. "AUSTIN!" I slide my back down the wall and start to dry heave.

I wasn't here. I didnt protect her.

Grey, Brendan and ryker are kneeling down next to her making sure shes okay. Jordan is pacing in front of me.

"Austin you okay?" Jordan asks in a hurry. I shake my head. "Brendan call 911!" Jordan yells at Brendan. Jordan kneels beside me.

"Austin, you gotta calm down okay?" I nodd my head and start to take deep breaths like last time in the janitors closet.

After i can breath i start cryoing. I stand up and start yelling. " NO! I wasn't here to protect her! Look at her! She was fucking raped and I wasn't here!" I run over to her and engulf her unconscious body in a hug.

" i told you not to leave me lexa. YOU CANT LEAVE ME!"

I hear the sirens on the distance, "come on the ambulances are here" Brendan tries to pry me off her "no, no I'm not leaving her."

"Aus well ride with her in the ambulance" ryker treks to reason with me. "NO. IM NOT LETTING GO UNTIL THEY GET HERE." I yell into the night sky.