Chapter 24:Epilogue

oKAY so i just realized that this chapter has been just a draft. for two years. no one told me i never made an epilogue???? anyways here you guys go!! 

7 years later....

"ALEXA! Calm the fuck down." mandy, my maid of hour says.

"MANDY! I cant just 'calm the fuck down' I'm getting married in 5 minutes. What if he- oh my god what if he ditches me last minute and decides he doesn't want to marry me anymore" at this point I'm loosing my shit.

"Alex, he as whipped as he could be, he wont leave. Also I think thatd be pretty hard when you have a fucking 3 year old son."

"Yeah, yeah your right. I'm good. Were all good. This situation is...good." I kept pacing around the room until my mom comes in and tells me its show time.

Since my real dad was nowhere to be seen, i asked my mother to hand me off.

She links our arms together and we approach the closed church doors. As the music starts the doors open and i see my bridesmaids and made of honor-ashley, Callie, Pam and Mandy-, the groomsmen and best man-Brenden,Ryker,Jordan and Grey-, and finally, my groom. Austin.

We lock eyes as i slowly make my way to the alter.the priest says a bunch of mumbojumbo wich i honestly didnt catch because I was to entranced in austin eyes to care, but what caught my attentions were the words, "Do you, Austin Adams take Alexa Cruz as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do"

"And Alexa Cruz, Do you take Austin Adams as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do"

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Without missing a beat, Austin dips me and kisses the life out of me. The crowd erupts in cheers but the one cheer that caught my attention was the whoop that came from ryker that was louder than everyone combined.

We laughed against each other's lips at rykers antics we've all come so far as to love.

Right now, i was surrounded by family, friends, my child, but most importantly, the love of my life.

Austin Fucking Adams, what more could a girl ask for?