Chapter 11: No Cuddles For You

I'm not good.

It's been 3 months since the guys left. 3 months.

The first week I'd just go home and cry after school.the sleeping bags have been rolled up in th corner of my room for 3 months.

I wasn't sad anymore. I was angry- nay, furious at them. They cant keep lying saying their doin g'family stuff' and then disappear for months at a time.

As i walk into school, I see Jason waiting for me at my locker. Macy hasn't been around much since i started taking to the guys.

"Hey Lexi"

"Hey j" i sighed as i opened my locker.

"Lexi theyre back." I almost ignored him until i registered what he said.

The fuck?

"What?!"

"They're back" he points to the 5 idiots walking towards me with guilt written all over their faces and almost... fear?

Without a word i storm over to them. I dont say anything i just grab jordan by his collar to bring him down to my level an i look him in the eye. "I'm gonna need some answers from you dickheads"

I grab austin and rykers shirts in my other hand and drag the three while grey and Brendan shuffle behind. I decide to bring them to the east wing of the school since its under construction and no one is using that part of the school.

"Should we be worried?" Ryker whispers to grey. Ryker is practically shaking in fear.

"Yes." Grey simply states.

We reach the large double doors to the eats wing and i kick them open. There's a chorus of 'damn's form the 5 stooges behind me. I walk into an abandoned classroom and slam and lock the door shut. I slowly turn around, my face red with anger, and i look at the 5 guys in front of me who look like scared puppies.

"Princess, let me ex-"  austin started.

"No! Don't 'princess' me." I snap.

"Look assholes, I'm gonna need some answers. I'm well aware that when you all dissapear for months at a time it is not 'family stuff' you're doing.i know its something sketchy and i want to know what. OH! AND i also know about all of your matching tattoos." Th guys all looked at me in bewilderment.

"Yeah. Someone should tell dear jordie over here to try and cover it up better, i mean really? A ring? It didnt take long before I noticed the ring on all of your fingers. Oh wait, that right. ryker doesn't have a ring" i look at ryker expectantly.he gulps hard.

I walk over to him and snatch his hand, i look at his fingers and notice the inside of one is powdery. MAKEUP! I lick my finger and quickly rub it off.

"AND THERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS. TATTOO NUMBER 5!" I yelled.

They all look at each other and seem to share a mind conversation like me and cory do.

"Okay" austin sighs. Dick.

"Before he starts, we understand if you never want to see or hear from us again after this" grey says as he looks down.