Chapter 16: A Wardrobe Revamp

If you're getting a notification that I republished this it's Bc I didn't like how the conversation between Alexa and Allie went so I changed it a lot.

Here I was sleeping peacefully dreaming of Channing Tatum when I was awoken by 500 fucking pounds jumping on top of me.

"Alexa! Wake up" a deep voice said while jumping on me.

I opened one eye and with a grunt I realized it was cory. "Cor get your fat ass off of me before I kill you"

"Okay. Come down Austin's girlfriend is here and he wants you to meet her." He walked out of my room.

I got up and walked right out without brushing my hair or my teeth. I got no sleep last night. None.

Still have asleep I made it down he stair and into the kitchen when I took in the sight in front of me, there was Austin and cory talking standing around the island and next to Austin was a beautiful model-like girl. She had beautiful blond hair and beautiful pale skin, her eyes were sea blue and she had on the cutest sun dress.

"The best has awoken" Cory shouted at me.

I showed him my lovely middle finger and walked over to Austin. "Mornin princess" he kissed the top of my head. "Morning Auti" I smiled.

"Hi! I'm alexa, the bestfriend, whom this little fucker stole half a room from" I waved at her and punched autis cheeks. When I looked into her eyes I saw an unreadable emotion for a second.

"Hi! I'm Alissa, but you can call me Allie" she smiled. Allie huh?

"Huh that's what grey calls me" I said with a laugh. "Well nice to meet you Allie." She flashed me an award winning smile and I made myself a coffee.

Just as i was about to take a sip cory screamed "oh my god! I still haven't packed" this made me spill burning hot coffee all over the front of my shirt. My shirt was now brown.

"CORY YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled.

"Someone give me a shirt" I looked at the two guys. Cory backed out of the room so I looked at Austin.

"Austin. Shirt." I put my hand out.

"So what? You want me to walk around shirtless?"

"No. You can go get another one from our closet. Give. Me. The. Fucking. Shirt." I growled.

He pulled off his shirt and since I was wearing a sports bra I did too. I effortlessly pulled my shirt off and his on. When I looked up I saw Allie with a little tint of anger, confusion and jealousy? In her eyes.

"Wait. So you guys share a room and a closet?" She asked.

"Yup. And a bathroom and the house" Austin said stifling a chuckle.

"Oh." She said.

"Yeah. But all the guys have a room here. Except for Jason, which that reminds me. Austin I want to do some renovating to the house. You know, a few more rooms, a new gym, and maybe in the basement a little place for the ga- the guys and us to hang out." I caught myself at the end suddenly realizing that Allie was here. "So this means that we have to stay at your old house, me, you and Cory. That is if your okay with that. If not we can go to ryks, I know he'd be fine having us there" I finished.

"Yeah that sounds cool, and we can stay at my old place."

"Oh where did you used to live?" Allie asked enthusiastically.

"Come on and I'll show you" I laughed.

Auti and Allie followed me up the stairs to our room. "Okay so this is our room. Which you already know since you both did it on my bed" I sent a glare in autis direction wich cause a laugh from him and an awkward chuckle from Allie. "And this" I pointed to the window "is the tree that connects our rooms. You see that window right there? That's Austin's old room"