Chapter 20: renovations and graduation

"HOLY SHIT!" Corey burst into my room waking me up.

I groaned

"ALEXA WAKE THE FUCK UP!" He roared

"What?" I whined

"ITS GRADUATION BITCH! WE DID IT!" He started jumping on my bed. I look over at austin and see him sound asleep, how can he sleep through this baboon?

I look at the clock 7:30 AM?!! "Corey.." i said darkly. He gulped.

"Why the FUCK did you feel the need to wake me up at SEVEN FUCKING THIRTY IN THE MORNING?" This woke austin. He looked around confused four a second until he saw me and cory then he chuckled and said "youre fucked my man" and went back to sleep.

"Because.... uhm- well, oh! We graduate in 2 hours..." he said. Austin shot out of bed at this "TWO HOURS?!" He shrieked.

"Oh my god! I have so much to do! Fuck! Fuckity fuck fuck fuck!" Austin yelled as he ran into our bathroom.

"You're such a fucking girl!" I yelled at the closed door.

"Shut up bitch!" He playfully yelled back.

And then... i felt it.

Aunt flow has come to visit. I repeat.... THE RED SEA HAS COME!!

"OH SHIT!" I yelled and ran to the bathroom door.

"AUSTIN GET THE FUCK OUT!" I banged on the door.

"Why!" He shouted from behind it.

"AUSTIN ITS A CODE FUCKING RED!!!" Without any question he opened the door a crack and handed me a tampon. I didnt even say thank you before i ran into rykers bathroom to do my business. (Rykers room is closer than anyone else's room)

This day could not get any worse.

"Alexa! I got the dresses!" Mandy yelled from downstairs. SHIT!

I spoke too soon... my dress is WHITE! I groan and leave the bathroom clutching my stomach.

Mandy sees me and says "what's wrong"

"I just checked into the red roof in" I groaned. The realization hit her before she opened her band and gave me a pamprin and a bottle of water.

I gave her a silent thanks and took my dress from her. As i walked int my room I noticed that austin was out of the bathroom and he was sitting at his desks.... shirtless. I don't know why, because hes been shirtless around me many tomes before but my cheeks grew crimson, and i hurriedly ran into the bathroom for my shower.

As soon as i was out, i put on my baby blue silk robe and sat and my vanity to do my makeup.