be alone together

Charlottes scent still lingered on his skin. It was as if she had branded him, and the longer he held her in his arms, the more her aroma sank far under his skin. His big rough hands had touched every inch of her body, discovered every dimple. His fingers that explored everything first until his mouth followed them. Sidney had kissed every beauty mark. Every curve he had caressed with his lips. His name a breath on her lips.

She had turned and jerked under his hands, staring at him with her big eyes and touching him so tentatively that it brought tears to his eyes. So innocent and pure. She became more secure as he, too, held nothing back and at every touch, trembled and groaned her name like a prayer.

This big doe eyes that showed every emotion, the love she felt. How they widened slightly when she saw him for the first time, as he stripped off his breeches.

Sweet and innocent, like her pink cheeks and yet enticing, beguiling like the forbidden fruit that she was. It was only after hours of caressing and getting to know each other that he had slipped down her body and tasted her for the first time. It was intoxicating. She made him not get enough, although she was not aware of what she was doing to him.

Oh, the gasp of his name was a caress.

They froze for a moment as their souls and their bodies became one. As love drifted from their eyes. It had been so overwhelming that he had succumbed to her completely. With comforting desire he had brought them to salvation. Not a word had fallen from their lips, except their names. But when both reached their peak, love had poured out of them.

"I love you so."

Sidney couldn't believe how happy he was. His heart was still pounding in his chest, even though she had been asleep for hours. The urge to feel her skin under his lips again, was so strong that he began to caress her slowly. Charlotte moved slightly on him and slipped off his shoulder. She slipped on her stomach. The medallion lay twisted between her shoulder blades and the loss of her warmth made his fingers move over her shoulder. Over the cool chain to her neck. There he lifted her hair and kissed the vertebra there. She moaned lightly and drilled her fingernails into his right arm, which was still underneath her.

As Sidney slowly kissed each inch of her spine, she lifted herself up on her elbows and let her head hang. He bit her tenderly on the bottom and chased a thrill through her body. Only when he kissed the back of her knees did she turn on her back and reach out for him. He was under her spell.

"Good morning, Mrs Parker," he smiled completely enchanted "forgive me, I just can't resist you."

"You just need a cool down," she whispered in a hoarse voice and a shiver ran through his body.

Charlotte reached for the bowl next to the bed, he had gotten for her when they were able to part last night. He had lovingly washed her and then kissed her body dry, until he had to fetch warm water again a bit later...

Now it was cold, but she scooped some water into her hollow hand and let it run over Sidney's chest. She laughed while he was gasping for a moment, he grabbed her in feigned revenge. They kissed passionately until their moaning laughter became the vibration that brought both their bodies back together.

Painted by the guilty conscience of having married in London far away from her family, leaving Grumpy in Marys hand and the preparations for the regatta they were already on their way to Sanditon the next day.

Charlotte wanted to write to her family and let their displeasure at the speedy marriage pass before they would visit Willingden.

All the way home, Tom was chatting to Sidney about the best location of a house for them, regardless of how Georgiana might feel about it. Although she made no secret of her aversion to Sidney, Georgiana could not help but smile now and then. Infected by the bliss of the newlyweds. Who couldn't help but shine from within.