Chapter 9

-- George POV --

          Today, since I woke up before 8AM, Dream obviously had not been able to play those stupidly loud alarm noises that were set at that time. I opened my eyes slowly since the sunlight from the opened curtain window hit my eyes directly, making it difficult for my eyes to adjust. I let out a small grunt as I stretched my arm, turning my eyesight to the computer and not finding Dream on the desktop as usual. Huh? Where is Dream? Normally he sits there while watching Youtube. I sat still for a while, pondering on my thoughts. Maybe he is in the living room watching movies. I concluded as I pushed myself to get up from the bed. I started walking to the living room, not forgetting to grab my phone on the way. I unlocked my phone and didn't find Dream there. I sighed, locking my phone back, and kept walking.

-- Dream POV --

          "I think this is enough." I grinned as I stood proudly, overseeing all the things that I prepared for today. Last night, after George fell asleep, I created a Discord server and gathered all of his fans that loved and cared for him. I smiled at the gathered members, seeing there were so many people that really care about him. I took some screenshots for all of the nice things they said about George, not forgetting the arts and animations that they made.

          "He would love to see all of this." I smiled softly as I logged out from my recently created Discord account and relogged it back to George's account so he didn't know what I did last night. As the page started to reload, I could see some chat that he has, which I read all of them too. I knew that by doing so would probably break his trust, since I kind of broke into his privacy, but I couldn't help it. I promised myself, this would be the first and last time that I did it. I just wanted to know him better. From there I knew that he was actually working as a developer in a Minecraft server. That was where the money came from other than his Twitch streams. The owner of the server did seem to be a really nice person and possibly also a softie. I could see he was really friendly and all, but George with his barrier of trust issues once again set their friendship in a stagnant position, which I couldn't really blame both of them for. The same case was also happening with his other friend, Sapnap, as I read their chat too. I sighed, but nodded to myself determinedly, "Today I will definitely make him trust Sapnap first. Since the other person seems busy at this moment with his business."

          I reread his conversation again with Badboyhalo, his minecraft owner server that he worked with as a developer.

badboyhalo

I will be away for some weeks

because I volunteered to take care children with special care and needs

can you take care of the server with Callahan and the others in the meantime?

georgenotfound

of course

badboyhalo

thank you

you're really a nice muffin

georgenotfound

no problem, bad

happy to help

badboyhalo

you know that if you have problem

you can just talk with me

we already knew each other more than three years afterall

so just talk with me anytime