Special Note Part 2

Editor's Note

Hello there, nice to meetcha! I am under pseudonym of Mel, editor of this story. The authoress, Ruby Feynix, got me to write this, so here I am, and I will be telling you guys a couple things on my mind about the story and about the incoming updates.

First of all, I'm really happy for her, for the votes and comments that you guys gave to her work. She won't stop telling me how happy she is everytime there was any interesting comments, her story hitting milestones on votes, her plot developments, and other things regarding this story. (Ruby, if you're seeing this, sorry not sorry lmao) And as her spirit being fired up to write, so do mine to keep helping her as best as I can.

I would like to point out that I actually didn't have any knowledge on this fandom at all before Ruby told me that she watched them. And I still have zero knowledge of them the moment I decided to help her with editing, and also adding or replacing things on my own to the story (which I told her before and she still let me, bless that woman), for the benefit of the plot, of course. But hopefully my inputs on the story won't really change any of the plot or even the style of how the story was written (I have been really careful about that). So, I'm apologizing in advance if I somehow have mistaken some of the references or even the character's personalities that managed to escape Ruby's careful re-read after I edited them.

Back to the main reason this note was created in the first place, I will be telling you guys something important, that probably will bummed you out. I apologize that the update rate of the story (which is normally updated every 3 - 7 days) probably will be decreased significantly for a while. This is because of my other responsibilities as a student, and other events that I would like to keep in secret.

Basically, I am being currently swamped with tasks from a lot of sources and I'm afraid I am in one of busiest days I'll ever have this month and the months after. So, until at least half of them are done, I'm not sure I'll be focusing much on editing the story. I have also told Ruby that if she wanted to she can search for another editor to work with her. But she refused and said that she will patiently wait for me to do my role until the story end.

Please don't worry, as I'll try my best to make that at least the story will be updated minimum once a week. And I'll try to help out the best that I can for this story until the end.

Thank you for reading this super long and random announcement note that I wrote, and thank you for understanding my current inability to keep the usual update rate that the story has. I hope all of you have a nice day!

Btw, shout out to you, birb commenter daydream-stargaze! I admire your dedication on hunting birbs to be commented! XD

- Mel -

Also thank you guys for the +3,1K Reads <3