Chapter 15

-- George POV --

          "Finally, it's done." Dream and I sighed and said together in relief.

          Yesterday, Dream and I finally decided to make my own Youtube channel, with our first video on the channel, "Minecraft, But Our Inventory Shrinks...". This video was about me and Dream sharing the same Inventory and over time our inventory would shrink slowly as they were replaced with bedrocks. Yes, I played and recorded Dream even though it was supposed to be my channel. I didn't have enough courage to record it by myself, and of course Dream knew that too and agreed to play with me. We had been playing together for a while, but yesterday was the first time that we played seriously for a recording. It gave us a different feeling and we enjoyed our time doing that. We still joked around even while recording, proven by Dream's hitting me randomly, his teasings, or even random stuff like accidently falling into lava because he was just digging straight down. Thank God for our shared inventory, we didn't lose our progress. There was more silly stuff that happened while recording that we decided to include in the final video since we found it hilarious. In the end, we hoped our viewers would enjoy it just as we did doing this too. When we got all the Blaze Rods, we decided to stop recording for a while, wanting a break and wanting to split these recordings into another video. We decided that we would upload the first video before I introduced Dream to Nick. We also decided that we would continue the progress, and record the second part of the video with our one slot inventory if the video got positive reactions from the viewers.

          "If I have a human body, my brain will be exploding right now," Dream grumbled, laying down on the bottom of my desktop screen and resting.

          "It's not my fault that you insisted that you want to edit it while I was sleeping last night." I laughed, stretching my arms over my head since I was also a bit tired of sitting and editing the last bit of the video with Dream.

          Most of the video was edited by Dream. He was pretty quick and good at editing, choosing the audios that suited for the video. He was the one that proposed the idea to make the video have alternating POVs, with mine as the main view, which was a great idea all around. I was really grateful to him being here. He changed my life and made it better every single day. I couldn't wait to wake up and spend another day together with him and Nick as my best friends.

          "AI doesn't need rest. Besides, if I didn't do it soon, you are definitely going to stay up late editing it by yourself the moment the recording was done." He mentioned while still laying down, but I could feel his stare from how his mask angled, which was facing me.

         "Well I am a perfectionist, what can I say? But it's fine since I went to sleep yesterday." I countered easily and I could hear him groan in annoyance.

        "Yeah, but after we debated about it for almost half an hour." He sighed at my laughter that broke out after his complaint. "Hey, don't laugh! This stuff somehow really tired me out."

        "I can tell that it did," I laughed, seeing him still laying down and making weird noises that resembled whines and yawns. I shook my head at his antique action. "So are we gonna post it now?" I asked while opening my Youtube channel page.

        I had created this Youtube channel since 2013, never uploading anything since I prefered to stream, and doing so on Twitch for two years instead of on Youtube.

        "If you ready." Dream got up from his laying position and started to fly around my screen.

        He had done all the steps needed for uploading until the last click on one single button as the last step that we wanted to do together. We looked at each other, gulping nervously, and nodded. I hovered the cursor to move alongside Dream who placed himself next to the button.