Chapter 21

-- George POV --

          Currently, Dream and I were chilling in the living room. We just finished streaming together with Nick, so it was the time to enjoy our free time. I sat, cuddled up in my blanket on the couch. I was watching some videos from Youtube on my phone while Dream was watching news from my TV. He told me that he likes to get to know new information everyday, to expand his knowledge. I enjoyed this comfortable silence between us, when we just did our own stuff but were still there side by side to accompany each other.

          I giggled softly when my phone played another video of funny cat compilations. It was so hilarious and adorable at the same time. 

         "Hmn? What is it?" Dream inquired. 

         "Nothing. I am just watching cat compilations." I replied, still giggling a little because of the video. "How about you? Anything interesting today?"

         "Nah. Just a lot of drama here and there and fake facts."

         "Sounds boring." I said while turning my head to Dream's direction. He was still focusing on the news that he watches on the television.

          "Yeah. Today's news is trash. Too much bullcrap." He says while starting changing channels, searching for something that can make him interested enough to watch. I laughed softly and we went back to our own activity.

          I continued watching random youtube videos until there is a certain video that catches my interest. I clicked on it to watch it. It was about a group of teenagers trying to play online toy claw machines.

         Wait... Isn't this the game that Nick talked about some day ago? I remembered Nick telling me and Dream that he plays toy claw machines on an online browser because of the 'Try Not To Get Mad' challenge that he does with his college friends. He told us how frustrating it was to get the prize and how many times he wanted to swore badly and rage-quit. In the end, he succeeded in passing the challenge without doing those things. He said that he was supposed to get a panda doll, but he didn't really hope that he would get the doll since it was probably just a scam website or the doll won't look as good as it seems in the picture. At least he enjoyed doing stupid and silly challenges with his friend, seeing them raging out, screaming out of frustation, and getting punishment because they keep failling at getting the prizes and lost the challenge even though all of them spend money for playing the games.

        I thought Nick was just overreacting when he told us about it but it seemed like he wasn't. It does look hard and frustrating. I chuckled softly seeing the teenager kept screaming and so disappointed whenever they almost got the prizes but failed. It looks like so much fun and the cat doll is really adorable and fluffy. I saw the prizes that they were after, a big fluffy cat toy. If I play this, I'm definitely going to try to get that cat toy. It looks so big and comfy. Too bad this just a scam. Oh the prizes fell down! She got it! The teenager looked so happy and screamed with excitement when they succeeded in getting the prize. I kept watching it until suddenly my phone was buzzing. I opened my Discord and saw that there was a message from DreamTeam group chat. I looked into Dream's direction and he seemed to notice it as well.

sapnap

hey guys

see what I just got

[send a picture]