Chapter 3

When I woke up, I immediately  smelled the sweet smell of bacon. Liam sure did like to please me with my favorite foods. I got up, grabbed my bathrobe and headed downstairs to see Liam cooking me breakfast. Bacon and scrambled eggs with orange juice. Yum. 

He turned around and hugged me. "Good morning baby" he said, in his still fresh sexy morning voice. 

"Morning" I said.

"The boys are coming over today, it that okay?" 

"Yeah it's fine".

"I haven't seen Niall in forever" Liam said, looking off into space. I just adored their bromance. It's the cutest thing ever. Even though Liam said that he'll never love anyone as much as me, I think Niall comes second in line. 

"I haven't seen Zayn in months" I said. 

"Yeah, we've been off for so long and we haven't seen each other since the tour ended, so I thought that we could get together and catch up on what we've missed" Liam said. 

I love how Liam didn't mind me and Zayn's close friendship. I explained to him that he was just a friend and he trusted me.

When he was done cooking breakfast, he set the plates at out little table. 

After we ate, and were cleaning up the plates, I saw he had a little piece of bacon on his lips. 

"You've got a little something..." I said and leaned in and kissed him.

Liam put the plate he had in his hands down on the counter and moved his hands to my waist, while I cupped his face in my hands. I felt him slide his tongue in my mouth, as I moved my hands to around his neck. I could feel him exploring my mouth, which always turned me on. God, I love him so much. 

Just then the doorbell rang and he pulled away, going to answer the door. It was the boys. Liam lead them to the living room. I sat by Zayn and Liam, Liam sat by me and Niall, and Louis cuddled Harry in the chair. 

I love Harry and Louis' (b)romance so much. And I love how behind closed doors, they can be themselves, and Liam let them do whatever they want at his house. 

Liam had his arms wrapped around me and Niall. 

"What do you guys wanna do?" Zayn asked.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" suggested Niall. Truth or dare was one of our favorite games. We always has so much fun. 

Everybody agreed, and Zayn went first to ask. "Um... Louis, truth or dare?" 

"Dare".

"I dare you to hold Harry in your arms the rest of the time we play".

"Okay" he said smiling gladly, and pulled Harry closer, making Harry smile. 

"Liam", Louis said, "truth or dare?" 

"Dare".

"I dare you to makeout with Emma for at least a minute."

I felt myself blush. Louis' truths and dares were always so vivid. Liam didn't really like kissing me in front of people, unless he was getting jealous or a fan told him to. 

"Okay" Liam said casually. He removed his arm from Niall amd wrapped him hand around my cheek, his other arm still around me. We leaned in to kiss. I put my hand on his theigh, and we shifted out bodies so that we're now facing each other. 

He moved his hands down to my waist and started kissing me harder. I knew what he was trying to tell me. I casually slid my tongue into his mouth. He let me explore every inch of his mouth, as he had done to me no less than twenty minutes ago. 

"Woah! I see tongue!" I heard Zayn yell.

Liam and I smiled against our lips at the same time. 

"Kay guys, it's been a minute", Louis said, "save some for tonight!" 

Liam laughed as he looked over at me. His cute litlle laugh made me smile. 

"Okay", he said, "Zayn, truth or dare?"

"Truth".

"Out of all of us here, who is mostly your best friend?"

"Emma". We all looked over at him. "It's because she understands me more and, I don't know, I guess we just kind of clicked. But don't worry Liam, I'm not gonna take her from you. I have Perrie and me and Emma are just best friends".

"Okay" he said squeezing my hand.

I could tell he was getting jealous. I looked up and saw him bitting his lip. 

"I love you" I said and kissed his cheek. 

"I love you too".

"Okay", said Zayn, "Um... Niall! Truth or dare?"

"Dare".

"I dare you not to eat any food for as long as we're here today, unless you're totally starving". 

Niall's face turned into a big frown. "Why Zayn, why would you do this to me" he yelled jokingly. 

Zayn just laughed. 

As the game went on, we began to get bored. So it was Liam's idea to play hide-n-seek. I loved how he was such a little kid, it's so adorable. 

Liam counted first. I hid in the closet. I heard Liam find Zayn and Zayn stub his toe. He cried out in pain, which caused me to laugh. I don't know why, but I almost always laugh at people's physical pain. 

Liam opened the closet door. "GOTCHA!" he smiled. 

I was still laughing and now laughing even harder. "Zayn! Oh my God! You know your pain makes my laugh! Don't do that!" I managed to get out between laughs.

"Well sorry! I stubbed my toe!" Zayn chuckled. 

It Was All for Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें