It's So Fire With Him

Plan's hands shook as he twisted the key to open his front door, but whether it was from nerves or anticipation he couldn't tell. The second they fell through it, Mean pressed him against the wood from the inside, slamming it shut. He was less vicious this time, kissing him deep and turning Plan's brain back into drunken mush.

The taxi drive home had been tense, both of them sat in the backseat and Mean lightly caressing his thigh, applying just enough pressure to keep him hard for the ten minutes it took to reach Plan's flat that felt like an eternity. Every time Plan had begun to question what the fuck he was doing, Mean would brush his hand just a little higher or tickle lightly at his neck, making his breath hitch. They hadn't said anything, both staring out of their opposing windows as if they were strangers. Plan had been acutely aware of the driver eyeing them out of his rear-view mirror. He was almost relieved when they pulled up outside his apartment block, tugging Mean by his wrist in an effort to get them somewhere private. Somewhere they couldn't be seen.

Plan ran both of his hands through Mean's hair, tugging lightly on the dark strands every now and then so he could gain better access to that full mouth and because Mean inhaled sharply every time he got a little rough. When he licked along the taller boys lower lip, seeking entrance, Mean pulled away from him. He was about to voice his protests when Mean rolled their hips together and starting mouthing kisses down his neck, kisses that ran straight down below. Out of fear that his legs were about to buckle underneath him, Plan took direction from the couple he'd seen in the club. He pushed self conscious doubts from his mind and looped his arms around Mean's neck to lift himself off the floor, calmed by the fact that they were finally, properly alone. Mean's hands came up automatically to grip at the back of his thighs, taking his weight easily. Plan linked his ankles around Mean's hips, grinding against him, keeping him as close as he could manage. Plan liked the way it made him moan.

He also liked the height advantage it gave him. He was so used to tilting his head up to reach Mean's mouth that balancing his weight against him whilst leaning down to press hard, messy kisses to his lips felt like an entirely new sensation. One he could get off on. When Mean stopped responding with his usual eagerness, Plan pulled back in a huff to find his raven haired boy looking up at him, a shy smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. Plan leant back against the door, struggling to meet his eyes. He could sense Mean's nerves and they weren't helping to reassure his own.

"Well say something," Plan grumbled, bashful and blushing above him.

"I'm all about experiments you know, everything once and all that."

Plan leaned down to nudge against Mean's ear with his nose before murmuring the question he'd been edging around.

"Bedroom?"

Plan kept his face hidden in Mean's neck, avoiding those blown pupils and dark lashes. He wasn't prepared to face how it might feel if Mean didn't want to, if Mean said no. Plan thought he was going to challenge him, to ask him if he meant it. Instead he just nodded, reattaching their mouths and releasing his hands from around his legs. Plan almost slid down him, aligning them in their heat wherever he could before pushing Mean back in the direction he wanted him to go. He did his best to guide him even though they only just narrowly avoided colliding with the dining table, making them both giggle into each other's mouths.

Mean knew where he was going. He'd been in Plan's flat before. He'd been in his bedroom before. Just, never like this. He'd been there to play video games, watch movies, sometimes even to rehearse lines. They usually snacked on bowls of salted popcorn and soft chewy sweets. He'd never stayed the night even then, spending most of his time complaining about how untidy Plan was and resisting the urge to gather all of the clothes scattered around and fold them into one neat pile. He patted for the light switch on the wall when Plan pushed him, still kissing, into the dark room.