The Room Where It Happens

It was strange that Mean didn't fight back. Plan was used to struggling for dominance, always being the first to surrender. Not this time. Mean shuffled one foot behind the other, mouth loose and pliant as he reciprocated the elder's open mouthed kisses. When the back of his skull nudged the white headboard, Mean opened his eyes and smiled up at his boyfriend, flushed and awkward and still tipsy. Both of them thanked all that was holy for the whiskey.

"What shall I do?" Mean rushed, rephrasing when Plan's face read nothing but confused. "I mean, like, how do you want me?"

Plan wasn't sure whether he or not he was dreaming. Mean like this, nervous and unsure, was everything he could have imagined. He didn't even know how to answer the question. Having pictured him in a variety of different positions, none of them seemed fitting. Mean on all fours? He wanted to see his face. Mean riding him? Too much pressure for his first time. Mean's neverending legs over his shoulders? Fuck. He'd blow his load in seconds.

"I don't know," he answered honestly, "do whatever feels right for you."

Mean nodded, chewing on his fleshy lower lip until Plan decided he'd rather do it for him. He kissed him slowly, a reminder that time was on their side. Lightly flicking their tongues together, he could feel the rigid tension in all of Mean's gangly limbs and that bothered him. The only place he wanted his lover stiff was below the waist.

"Relax," Plan murmured into his mouth, "you don't have to do this."

Mean snaked octopus arms around Plan's neck to pull him closer, lifting both legs to settle his thighs against the elder's hip bones. Plan moaned quietly against Mean's lips, the pressure more arousing than he would have thought. Mean broke the kiss, kohl smudged eyes determined and locked on his.

"I want to. I want you."

Plan's heart raced. He nodded, leaning down again to claim the lips that were his. Placing soft kisses along Mean's jaw, the younger turned his head to allow him better access to his pretty neck. Plan licked a line down to his collarbone instead, feeling Mean shudder underneath him, the strain in his trousers growing harder by the second. Especially when Plan's fingertips disappeared underneath his white top.

"You gonna take it off or do I have to do it myself?" Mean asked.

"So impatient!" Plan scolded, despite already tugging the fabric upwards. Mean sat up a little to help him lift it over those broad shoulders, soon to be forgotten forever on the floor of Saint's spare bedroom.

"You like it." Mean grinned and Plan didn't have the heart to lie.

"You look stunning," Plan mused, distracted as he pressed his mouth along some of his favourite muscles contorting Mean's bare chest. He dragged a thumb over Mean's left nipple and was quickly rewarded with a small groan and an upward grind of his hips.

"You feel stunning," the younger confessed, hands quickly moving to rid Plan of his jumper. "It's a shame though, you look good in yellow."

"Want me to leave it on?"

"No thanks," Mean grinned, ruffling Plan's silver hair back into place.

"Didn't think so," came Plan's cocky reply, his arrogance soon silenced when Mean sank teeth against his pulse and wrenched a curse from his throat.

The night was already a warm one, but when Plan's mouth found Mean's again he felt hotter than ever. Mean's skin feverish as he sucked his tongue into his mouth to taste him, sweet and alcoholic. Plan's hands ran everywhere, across toned abs, over sharp hips and between strong thighs until Mean whispered his name.

"Yeah?" Plan murmured, nervous to rush him.

"Get my fucking clothes off."

The elder almost choked on his laugh. That was one thing Mean never could give up, being a bossy son of a bitch. Not that he minded, the green light all that he needed to start working on the zipper of Mean's trousers. He took the boxers with them, pretty sure he wasn't going to get in trouble for cutting to the chase. Plan didn't realise he was admiring as he gave Mean's fully erect dick a leisurely stroke.