Who's this?

-Satans POV (the night before)-

When her hand touched my chest, it was such a strange thing. 'I never let anyone put a hand on me.'

I think back to Hell, and how utterly boring it was. All I ever did was just get paperwork after paperwork, but my subordinates could handle it. That's what their job is after all.

'Her hand?' I quickly drown out my thoughts and bring my attention back to her, since the sudden removal of her hand was oddly... upsetting.

"Anyway, I'm real glad you like the outfit! Tomorrow I get my paycheck, so I'll start looking for a cheap bed on Ebay or something for you. For now, just sleep on the couch."

'I wonder if I should tell her I can easily acquire money.' I think as I bore my eyes into hers, watching as she motions me to move.

With a huff, I turn away without having to see the door shutting on my face.

"Hm, I suppose I should be checking in anyway." I mutter and look up at the ceiling, breathing out a sigh.

----

"Hey, Satan! Get up already!"

"Why? What is it?" I ask, which sounded too sleepy for my tastes. I question if she even heard me well. It was barely an audible mumble.

She grew quiet for a sec, causing me to open my eyes.

There (Y/n) stood, looking at my open eyes in a slight shock.

Then, I noticed her attire.

A beautiful tan turtleneck and a black skirt. The brown coat and heels were also a nice touch, but overall, it was very distracting.

"Not that it matters, but this is the first time I've seen you dressed up. Maybe you should stick to what you're used to." I joke, a slight grin adorned on my face. I refuse to admit how well she looks.

Thankfully, she and I understand each other's humor.

"Ha ha, very funny! You know I look so good!" She laughs and does a little spin, showing off her outfit.

She was definitely right, she does indeed look very well.

"Hm, so why did you wake me up?" I stand, running my fingers through my hair and looking towards the side.

'Why is it always such a damn mess?'

"Well actually..." she begins.

I turn towards her with a questionable look. 'Actually?'

"I'm going out with a friend of mine!" She finishes with a smile, clutching the folded coat on her arm closer to her body.

"What?"

-----

-Your POV-

"I'm going out with a friend of mine!" I smile and clutch my coat closer to my body, slightly afraid of leaving him here by himself.

"What?" He asked with a tone I couldn't decipher.

"We're just uh, gonna get something to eat really quick and then we're gonna come back to my place! Then you'll get to meet him!"

I notice the way Satan's eyebrows furrowed ever so slightly.

"Why can't I come?"

I sigh and chuckle, "Don't be difficult. Are you just too scared to stay here by yourself?" I ask in a baby voice, stepping towards him and getting on my tip toes.

From how close I was standing to him, I could almost feel the breath coming from out of his nose.

He chuckled and turned his cheek towards me, pushing me lightly.

"Have fun. I have a few things I need to get done anyway."

"Oh! I thought the big bad Satan never did anything! Tell me how it goes," I pause and open the front door, "...whatever these "few things" are!"

----

"Luis! Hey!" I smile as I lightly jog towards his car, jumping in the passenger seat.

"I'm sorry we're going to eat first. I know it would be easier to just see him now but I'm so nervous!" Luis geeks, backing out of the driveway.

"It's totally okay! I'm starving anyway." I laugh and put on my seat belt, placing my coat on my lap.

Luis turns on the engine and we start driving off to this nice local restuarant.

I held the restaurant door for Luis, looking back at him and giving a small smile. He returned mine with an even bigger smile, stepping in the building and closing the door on his way in.

"So!" I start, sitting at a random two seat table. "Tell me again why we're here?"

Luis sits in the seat in front of me, giving out a small chuckle, which I found slightly odd.

"Well, tell me about how it went!" Luis smiled before looking around, presumably for a waiter.

"Uh, of course! Well it went pretty well I guess. I had those flashcards we made! And I don't know, I just kind of... did it, and I blinked, and he appeared!"

"So what, was there like a noise when he appeared like in those cartoons or..."

"No, like, there was literally like zero noise. I only noticed him when I looked up. And oh yeah, he's like super tall! Like... tall-tall." I grinned with my hands on my cheeks, leaning forward on my elbows.

"He sounds handsome!" Luis laughed, glancing at a waitress coming to our able. "Oh, do you know what you want?"

I look down at my menu, "Yeah, I'll just get what we got last time."

"Hello! Good morning, I'm Diane, what would you guys like?" The brunette smiled a tired, yet still genuine smile. She held a notepad in her right hand and a sparkly green pen in her left.

"Yes, I'll have the 2 hot cakes! Also, can I get some extra jelly on the side?" I smile, thinking of Satan. 'I wonder what he would like.'

"And you, sir?" Diane asked, her smile lessened but still remained.

"Um, I'll take the breakfast combo please."

"Will do! Now, how about drinks?"

"Uh, I'll have a chai latte!"

"And I'll just have a water, thanks." Luis finished, handing his menu to the waitress. I followed suit.

"Thanks, I'll have your order soon!" She smiled and walked away with the same notebook and pen in hand.