Luis the coward strikes again

"Damn this food is always so good!" I laugh, picking up another piece of pancake with my fork.

Luis nods, his brown curly hair bouncing everywhere. "I seriously don't know what the hell they put in these eggs! They're Godly!" He exclaimed excitedly, his brown eyes practically begging me to agree.

I laugh and shake my head vigorously. "You know I always get the hot cakes! Don't ask me about some eggs!"

Our waitress Diane comes back and gives us a smile. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Yes actually," I speak, taking a pause to think about what I wanted. "Can I get a to go plate of the breakfast combo, but the one that comes with mini hot cakes?" I ask with a smile.

"Yes! Of course! Would that be all?"

"Hm... also, can I get a to go cup of coffee, two shots vanilla, one hazelnut?"

"You got it! I'll bring it with your check!"

I nod as me and Luis both say our thanks.

"Wait, you never get the combo!"

"Yeah, but I just wanted to get something for Satan." I smile, but still nervous about the food I got him. 'Honestly, he could probably hate it.'

"Damn well I guess he's real huh." Luis laughs while I stare at him baffled.

"Wait, you thought I was lying!?"

"Well... I mean." He smiles innocently.

"God! Why would I lie about that!" I pout and laugh a bit, crossing my arms in the process. 'I wonder what he's doing right now.'

-----

"C'mon hurry up damnit, stop being scared!"

"No! I didn't even ask what he looks like! Is he scary! Is he.. is he gonna fucking kill me!? Tell me he isn't gonna kill me Y/N!" Luis slightly trembled as he stood still in front of my door, staring at the wood.

"Oh God..." since he was blocking my path I had to reach out from behind and open the door, shoving him inside.

"Oof." A hard thump was heard, which was Luis bumping right into Satan who hadn't moved an inch.

"Your friend, I presume?" Satan asked with a bored tone, raising an eyebrow.  He looked just like someone who had just stepped on some gum after buying new shoes: annoyed.

I smile, "Yes, he was just so eager to see you!" I mock, clasping my hands together.

Luis looked up and his eyes basocally bulged from out of his head. Poor thing was so shaken up, I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Y/N come here!" He grabbed me by the hand and started walking away from Satan, who looked just as confused as I was.

"W-wait! Where are we going!" I demanded, getting dragged along as Luis pulled me over to the corner of my house.

"Dude!"

"What!?"

"... who is that?" Luis asked. I almost thought he was joking.

"Luis, he's Satan. I don't know why he's here, why he answered, and why he's hot. Just like... please just meet him!"

"You know I'm bolting the first chance I get, right?"

With a sigh I grab his hand and return with him to the house, having to push past Satan to get inside.

"Oh that's right!" I stop and turn towards Satan who looked a little less than pleased. 'Get over it, you big baby!'

"Anyway, I got something for you!"

"Me?" Satan inquired with genuine confusion.

"Yeah, just stay here for a second." As I walked to the door I glanced over my shoulder and smiled at him.

Once in the doorway I paused, then pointed at the confused Luis with a glare. "And you better be in that same spot."

"Yeah... alright."

Running off to the car I grab the food and coffee from the restaurant, hoping Satan wouldn't hate all of it. "Hopefully the little pancakes are good to him..." I whisper to myself, making my way back.

"Alright so I got-" as I turned around after closing the door I noticed how tense the air was. 'Wow, this is like.. those fanfics. You don't really think it's real till it happens.'

Satan seemed calm on the outside but his posture was tense and he refused to look anywhere but at Luis.

And Luis...

Well.

"So... as I was saying. I got you some food! Oh, and some coffee, just in case. It's still warm if you want it now!"

I watched as Satan tore is eyes away from Luis, and immediately looked into my own. Honestly, it made my face get a little hot.

Thankfully, right after he looked at me, Satan looked at the box of food in my hands.

He stands and extends his hands toward mr, gesturing to hold the box. "Here, let me see. I'll save it for later."

"Oh, alright!" I place the food in his hands, holding the cup of coffee for him. "Do you mind if I have a little sip?" I ask as I follow him to the kitchen.

I notice him trying to catch a glance at me through his peripheral vision.

"Of course. There's no need to ask me anything. You are my mistress, afterall."

I choke on my spit for a second before glaring at him, "Hey, you don't need to call me that, especially when guests are around!"

With a sigh I take a sip of the coffee, smiling at the sweet taste. 'Wish I told them to add more hazelnut...'

When I open my eyes, Satan is staring at me.

"What? Do you want some? Here." I hold the cup up to his face, very close to his lips.

"Hm..." he pauses and takes the cup from my hands.

He stares into the brown liquid for a second before also drinking from the cup.

"I don't like it." He says smugly, passing the cup back to me. "Maybe it's because you had your lips all over it."

"Huh!?" I snatched the cup from out of his hands, miraculously not spilling anything. "Well you know what!?" I paused to take another sip of the coffee, "It's a good thing you won't ever taste my lips ever again."

Turning around I make my way back to the living room. 'Fucking asshole.'

'...'

"Luis left, didn't he?"

"Yeah."