𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 - 𝑨 𝑲𝑬𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹

𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝒀𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑲 was thirteen years old, she went to her first party. At the time, she was in a relationship with a boy named Liam, Rafe's best friend. Fifteen year old Rafe was hosting a party, and Liam invited Lily. She didn't tell JJ, scared of what he would say. And man, when JJ watched his little sister stumble into the châtau, absolutely drunk off her ass, crying cause Liam cheated on her, he decided that he absolutely hated kooks. But after her second boyfriend, who was a Pogue, also cheated on her, JJ decided that no boy was good enough for Lily. Since then, Lily's brother seemed to always scare away any boy who tried anything with his little sister. You see, since Lily was the only family JJ had left, he wanted to protect her with his life. Seeing her hurt broke his heart.

What JJ didn't know, his baby sister was now on the back of the Kook prince's dirt bike, giggling like a little child. Her hurt ankle was covered in a bandage and the two was now on their way to the boneyard. It was around nine pm when they arrived at the small parking lot just by the beach. The boneyard was already filled by people, dancing with red solo cups of beer in their hands. As Rafe slowed down his bike, Lily locked eyes with John B who served drinks at the moment.

"Is that Lily and... Rafe?" John B said to JJ, confused. JJ instantly turned around just to see Rafe take Lily's helmet of her head. Within seconds, JJ had walked over to his little sister and pointing at her shoulder so she would turn around. As fast as she saw him, she knew it was going to go down.

"Hi...JJ. This is my friend Raf-"

"I know who he is, Lily. Go over and get a drink or something. I want to talk to your friend." JJ said, trying to hide his anger, but Lily knew better than to not obey right now. As fast as she had gone away, JJ turned to Rafe.

"Stay away from my little sister, kook. I don't want to see you around her anymore, got it?" The blonde pogue told Rafe sternly before turning around to walk away.

"Isn't she old enough to decide who she wanna be with on her own? I know I wouldn't want to be with you fucking pogues if I were her." As fast as the last words left the brown haired boy, JJ turned around and shoved him backwards. As much as he wanted to punch him, JJ knew it wouldn't end good and he had decided to try to stay out of fights that night.

"If I see your greedy little kook hands on her, man, i'll fucking kill you. Lily is a Pogue just like us." JJ said before walking back to the keg, where Lily stood and drank beer with an anxious look on her face.

"What did you tell him?" Lily called out as JJ grabbed both her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"Lily. Listen to me for once in your goddamn life. This boy, this kook, is no- good. Stay away from him, okay?" Her brother warned, Lily sighting and shaking her head, tired of his protectiveness. But she didn't want to fight with her brother, it would ruin her whole night. So instead she just chugged the rest of her drink and went for a refill.

———————————————————————

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Lily was a party girl. Always seen on the dance floor with alcohol in her hand. Although, what most people didn't know, the alcohol was most commonly used to wash her pain away. To drink away her problems.

Right now the blonde girl had sat herself down by the boneyard, talking to Barry- the local dealer. He'd grown up on his own since his dad, Luke's former best friend, died in a car accident when he was thirteen. Now, at twenty, the boy had became a drug dealer. Since their parents had been good friends, before one died and one became an addict and a child abuser, Lily had known him for a long time. For being a dealer, Barry was pretty nice, atleast to Lily. JJ hated that he talked to her, thought she would start doing hardcore drugs just because the two had like one conversation about the weather. That didn't stop the girl though. Lily had always enjoyed being social, even if it was just a small talk with a random lady in the grocery store, it made her feel less alone.
More connected to reality.