𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 - 𝑨 𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑨

𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝒀𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑲 was eleven years old, she met Rafe Cameron for the first time in her life. She had become very good friends with Sarah Cameron since they, at the time, went to the same school. Sarah had invited Lily to her house after school to hang out. Lily remembered walking into the mansion, realizing how different they lived. While Sarah had an queen size bed, a walk in closet and a tv in her room, Lily slept at a dirty mattress with an old blanket over her, no pillow, on the floor in her basement. While Sarah's dad asked her if they wanted dinner, Lily's dad asked her if she wanted drugs.

However, Lily remember her and Rafe's first meeting very well. She had asked Sarah where the toilet was located, and Sarah had told her a long description of where she'd go. Little Lily didn't remember even half of the description and just guessed the rest of the way, leading her to the door furthers away from the stairs down. As she opened the door, she saw thirteen year old Rafe Cameron, jerking off on his bed. Let's just say, the tension at the dinner table that night was... spicy.

Lily laughed quietly at the thought as she walked over across the shore, slowly. Now you may wonder why Lily would stay here, in the middle of the night, just after the whole JJ-has-a-gun-drama. The thing was, Lily didn't quite know herself. Maybe she didn't want to listen to her brother, apologizing non stop while she was trying to keep John B conscious. She just wanted to get away from the problem for a while.

It was dark outside when Lily walked in the sand. The only thing visible was the glowing stars, the half moon mirrored on the water and some kinda contour of where the shore ended and some trees stood. Although it was pitch black, Lily found it peaceful how the only thing she heard was the waves crashing into the sand. She sat down closely to where she and Rafe had sat just about an hour ago. Kissing. She felt herself almost blushing at just the thought.

Now, Lily's love life wasn't the most busy thing in the world, but also not completely dead. As I told you, she has had a few boyfriends, two to be exact. Both cheated on her. So she decided that she would no more try with the relationship thing. Often, maybe once a week or so, she'd find some cute touron to flirt with and maybe, maybe come over to their house's for the one night stand-principle. JJ and the others didn't know about this- except Kiara of course.

But then that night with Rafe, it was different. She felt like he had, in some kinda way, come so close to her in such a short time. Don't get me wrong, she was absolutely terrified. Lily has never, never let anyone get close to her. Everyone thought they knew her but she didn't even knew herself. She found herself changing depending on who she was with. When she was with Kiara, she was one person, when she was with JJ, she was another. But something about how she'd been feeling when she was with Rafe, felt so real. So raw. Out of habit, she'd still wear a fake smile on her face, and she still acted so much happier than she was. But something was different. She didn't feel like she had to. She felt like even though he already kinda knew her, he didn't judge her.

Lily realized just after the first time they met, that they had something in common. As she didn't in fact know so much about him, she didn't know what it was. Maybe the kook life wasn't that good, maybe he'd have some serious problems and trauma, just like Lily.

Lily chuckled a little to herself as she thought of how her thought sounded so in love even though they only met like three times. Even though that kiss meant so so much to her, she wasn't quite sure how he felt. Either he felt like she felt or he had already forgotten and would act like a total douche again next time they met. Lily hoped it would be the first one.

———————————————————————

"Look, I'm calling it off." John B blurted out in front of the rest of the Pogues, taking them by suprise. "Peterkin said that if I stay out of the march, she will help me with the DCS."